Why become a member? ×

SOLD Barefaced Big Baby 2
£600

DB5

I'm selling my BB2 in immaculate condition, with Roqsolid cover. I bought it new in 2016 and I have only used it a handful of times, as I'm usually playing double bass with a smaller rig or using backline. It has no dings whatsoever and I use an EA doubler amp (350w into 8 ohm) so it has not been pushed.

It's an awesome cabinet - check out the specs and the bassplayer review: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm

Collection from north London close to the A406 and M1, or I might be able to meet or deliver for fuel costs. No trades thanks.

IMG_6220.JPG

IMG_6221.JPG

IMG_6222.JPG

IMG_6223.JPG

IMG_6219.JPG

On 21/05/2018 at 09:13, CameronJ said:

Cam - you are temptation incarnate (or at least so I've heard from some of your lady friends...)

Anyway shouldn't you be encouraging everyone to go all FRFR ? :D

Edited by Al Krow

6 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Cam - you are temptation incarnate (or at least so I've heard from some of your lady friends...)

😈

6 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Anyway shouldn't you be encouraging me to go all FRFR? :D

Yes, but you know the old adage - you can lead a horse to water...

1 minute ago, CameronJ said:

Yes, but you know the old adage - you can lead a horse to water...

I understand that all bass players are going to be required to go FRFR by 2040 as the new green hybrid non-diesel backline replacement.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

I understand that all bass players are going to be required to go FRFR by 2040 as the new green hybrid non-diesel backline replacement.

Never going to happen, you've heard Red Barchetta, you'll take my enormously loud and heavy backline when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers, etc. etc.

Lovely cabs these. GLWTS.

Just now, WinterMute said:

Never going to happen, you've heard Red Barchetta, you'll take my enormously loud and heavy backline when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers, etc. etc.

Lovely cabs these. GLWTS.

+1^^ However by 2040 I'll likely be going to gigs in a wheel chair and my arthritis ridden hands will be needing assistance from my AI to play that Daft Punk lick...

• DB5 changed the title to SOLD Barefaced Big Baby 2
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic