Why become a member? ×

**Final Reduction** £250 Trace Elliot Series 6 715 1x15 Combo
£350

JimH

1/6/2018 - Price reduced - Now £300 (+ shipping if applicable)

14/6/2018 - Final Reduction - Now £250 (+ shipping if applicable)

When I bought this combo a few years ago, the black tolex covering had seen better days and the corner brightware was rusty. I therefore had it recovered with "new old stock" Trace Elliot green carpet and new chrome corners. This classic, mid-90's combo is now in very good cosmetic condition.

All knobs, buttons and switches are present and correct with the exception of the 50Hz slider knob on the graphic - however this still functions and can be set with the end of a pen, etc. In my experience most players don't change the graphic much once set in any case.

"The 715 combo is a 100 (extra loud Trace Elliot watts! This is a meaty combo and holds it's own well in small to medium-sized venues but can be turned right down and still sounds good as a home/practice/Studio unit too) watt unit using the classic GP7 pre-amp and AH100 power amp sections, delivering to an internal (original) 15" speaker, providing  a well-balanced sound catering for all styles of playing."

User manual link (for the Series 6 range) can be found underneath the photos at the end of this post.

Cash on collection (western suburbs of Norwich) would be preferred for this item as it's quite weighty and would need packaging, but I could look at pricing for delivery separately if absolutely necessary. 

Please contact me by direct message on Basschat in the first instance.

IMG_3641.JPG

IMG_3642.JPG

IMG_3643.JPG

IMG_3644.JPG

IMG_3645.JPG

IMG_3646.JPG

SERIES6.pdf

Edited by JimH
Price Reduction

• 2 weeks later...

Keep it - you'll never get a "fair" price for it - I sold one for less than £200 - ridiculous when you consider what you get for your money. You can't buy anything of comparable quality for that stupid amount of money....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Keep it - you'll never get a "fair" price for it - I sold one for less than £200 - ridiculous when you consider what you get for your money. You can't buy anything of comparable quality for that stupid amount of money....

Don’t worry - I will if it doesn’t sell - ad paid for so I’ll leave it up, but I have no real need to sell this apart from the fact that it’s not getting the use it deserves.... I’d rather hang onto it than give it away... :-;

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...