Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** £350 TC Electronic RS212 as new boxed with TC cover
£400

JimH

03/8/2018 - Sold at £350 (+ shipping if applicable)

Now that I have a RS112 just purchased from Jumanji on here, my hardly used (probably gigged no more than 3 or 4 times) RS212 is for sale.

Bought new from Bass Direct along with an RH750 and RS210, I have favoured the RS210 for smaller gigs, and the RS212 only came out 3 or 4 times.

I'm downsizing again, so will be using combinations of the RS210 and/or the RS112 in future.

I still have the original box and all packaging, and a TC padded cover to include with the RS212.

This is an 8 Ohm cabinet, but up to three mix and match RS cabinets can be used with a TC head.

It's the newer, improved finish with speakon connectors only.

More information here :- 

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Cabinets/RS212/p/P0CJH

Cash on collection preferred (Western suburbs of Norwich) or I could courier this one as it's relatively light and I have all packaging - 48-hour insured courier would be in the region of £25 extra.

The lowest in stock online price I can find for this new is £499 plus £49 for the cover so there's a saving of £148 [now £198 with price reduction] to be had here, for an as-new cab..... 😉

Please contact me by direct message on Basschat in the first instance.

IMG_3647.JPG

IMG_3648.JPG

IMG_3649.JPG

IMG_3650.JPG

IMG_3651.JPG

IMG_3652.JPG

Edited by JimH
Price Reduction

• 4 weeks later...