Why become a member? ×

Washburn Force 8

If he seriously thinks anyone will pay £700 for that, he's a loony. The bit about the Kahler being factory fitted is b0ll0cks (it's a string-through body, ffs) and I would think that devalues the bass.

Great bass for the £200 it's worth. (edit) - assuming you chuck away the pointless wobble-stick and can source an original black-finish Chushin bridge for it. Which you won't be able to!

Edited by Bassassin
additional rubbish

Why thank you!

Thing is, the Washburn Forces are great basses and pretty uncommon - but they don't actually go for huge amounts when they do turn up. Perfect example is the one Ash has up for £125 - OK the original electronics are gone and it's been chucked out of a window or two, but it's a perfectly useable bass that just needs a little cosmetic attention.

I think with the BBRs, the none-more-80s finish probably makes them a little bit less desireable than the more conventional finishes too. I do love them but not too sure I'd want to gig one!

• Haha 1