Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750 Sold
£1200

Regretfully selling my beautiful Aguilar DB750. Needs no introduction, absolutely phenomenal piece of kit. I'll definitely regret selling, though it's far too much amp for what I need at the moment. 

Near mint condition. Needs the DI switch replacing, which will be a cheap and easy fix. Doesn't affect the amp at all. 

In the fantastic chocolate brown headcase including soft cover. 

So sorry to see this go. Hope it goes to an appreciative home!

Collection in Central London, SW1/SW7. Can travel locally to deliver if needed, and am in Manchester on occasion. 

Best wishes, Matt 

DSC_4366.JPG

DSC_4365.JPG

DSC_4364.JPG

DSC_4363.JPG

DSC_4367.JPG

Edited by MattDenney
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, P-ZARN said:

What's the problem with the DI switch ???

To judge from Photo 3, the 'Pre/Post' switch lever has been snapped off. It should look like the Ground Lift switch seen in the foreground of the same photo.
Hope this helps.

Edited by Dad3353

Sorry guys, yes the switch has literally just had the toggle knocked off. It's an easy fix, and I'll try and get it done this week perhaps. It doesn't affect it's function apart from being able to Post Eq. It's currently in the up position/Pre Eq position. The chocolate brown case and bag are almost as new, it's a fabulous piece of kit, just not necessary and need to funds for my flat. I don't mind dropping off at a train station. 

Any offers or trades please pm me. 

Best wishes. Thanks! Matt 

• ped locked this topic