Why become a member? ×

A sad day - Scarbee closing its doors - EDIT - They’re back!

Quatschmacher

I just got an email with the sad news that Scarbee will be closing it’s web shop on 24th May (though will continue to provide support to customers thereafter).

These virtual instruments are some of the very best around. This could be the last chance to buy some of these great instruments. He’s offering 50% off so move quickly.

https://www.scarbee.com/

Edited by Quatschmacher

No way!! One of my favourite artists is known for using the Scarbee VSTs and the sound he gets is just superb! I always meant to grab a download, so I thank you for the heads-up but sorry to read the circumstances.

1 hour ago, dood said:

No way!! One of my favourite artists is known for using the Scarbee VSTs and the sound he gets is just superb! I always meant to grab a download, so I thank you for the heads-up but sorry to read the circumstances.

Everything Thomas made is brilliant. The Rhodes, Clavinet, Wurlitzer and basses are astounding.

He wants to focus on making music and virtual instruments so is looking for a partner/company to take care of the sales and legal side.

• 1 month later...