Why become a member? ×

The classic 'band and a wall' photo

matski

46 minutes ago, Cat Burrito said:

SkinTrade. We had single of the week in RAW magazine, appeared on ITV but people had stopped making this sort of music around '91 / '92. We were still a couple of years behind the times. Good times. Sadly, I'm the only one who kept playing.

Thanks, you guys certainly had "the look".Just wondered if I ever caught you live. Hanoi Rocks I saw a few times live , they used to play with The  Cuddly Toys (who remembers them) Guess that was mid-80's

Edited by Highfox
smelling

4 hours ago, matski said:

Ha! We also had a LWB Transit van photo, although it was a post-gig shot, our van was nicknamed 'Old Sh*tter' :D Before then I had a LWB Tranny of my own which in a previous life was an AA recovery van. It came to a sad end when parked outside my house one day and a bloke who had fallen asleep at the wheel of his car crashed straight into the front of it.

flingthing.jpg

Brilliant. Rock and Roll 

23 hours ago, Highfox said:

Thanks, you guys certainly had "the look".Just wondered if I ever caught you live. Hanoi Rocks I saw a few times live , they used to play with The  Cuddly Toys (who remembers them) Guess that was mid-80's

Hanoi Rocks. Lords of the New Church. Johnny Thunders. Dogs D'Amour. This was pretty much the soundtrack to my teens & although my tastes have broadened over the years, I still regularly play those bands now B|

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Jack said:

Gary Kemp on bass ...

Martin Kemp on Bass.

On 5/18/2018 at 12:54, Highfox said:

The  Cuddly Toys (who remembers them) Guess that was mid-80's

Astral Joe..... He was a friend of mine.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, arthurhenry said:

Survival! Wow, it's been a long time since I saw that sight.

Ahh yes, fond memories of the guys making baklava swearing and threatening us for blocking the road while we unload! 😀