Why become a member? ×

*Quick Sale Wanted: £300*: Spector NS2000/Q5 Pro (Orange Quilted Maple)
£400

theosd

Hi there people; time to move this on as it's just not getting the use it deserves. Also hoping to save for an upright, so there's that.

There are a few dings and it's missing the truss rod cover. Otherwise it's rather fetching with its black hardware, comes strung with some quite light DR black beauties and a very decent quality leather strap (with straplocks).

It plays and sounds great; feel free to come and give it a go before buying (I'm in Gillingham, Kent).

I might consider shipping it if there is no local interest although I'd rather not.

IMG_20180515_224800.jpg

IMG_20180515_224808.jpg

IMG_20180515_224825.jpg

IMG_20180515_224834.jpg

IMG_20180515_224849.jpg

Edited by theosd

14 minutes ago, theosd said:

Post edited accordingly; thanks muchly! xD

Hate to be that guy, but I don't think it is a NS2000/5. To the best of my knowledge, they're all neck through. May be wrong, but all the info from Spector on the NS range always says through neck.

Glwts!

Screenshot_20180516-175643.png

Screenshot_20180516-180141.png

Screenshot_20180516-180216.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BreadBin said:

I'm pretty sure that's a Q5 Pro like mine.

Edit - in fact I would even put money on it!

I would be inclined to agree!! I never noticed the q5 had the slimmer top horn like the ns2000/5. 

As mentioned, this is NOT and ns2000/5 as they are through neck. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Theo!

• Like 1

It has all the key features - body shape, bolt on neck, EMG hz pickups, the same bridge, headstock logo and truss cover shape (although yours is missing) 

The made in Korea description on the back is the same as mine too, and my serial number is 3877.

10 hours ago, BreadBin said:

It has all the key features - body shape, bolt on neck, EMG hz pickups, the same bridge, headstock logo and truss cover shape (although yours is missing) 

The made in Korea description on the back is the same as mine too, and my serial number is 3877.

Yes I took the thing off with the intention of tightening the truss rod for the lighter strings, a quarter turn a day, and kept it in a separate bag which then got stolen. It's a rather storied lack of truss rod cover...

Edited by theosd

• 3 months later...