Why become a member? ×

*SOLD subject to payment* Bitsa Fender/AllParts/WD/Wizard/Gotoh/Charlie Chandler 70's Jazz Bass
£450

cetera

The clear out continues.... :(
As I'm barely using some of my basses (due to my Spector love and possibly having some new stuff incoming) I've decided to let a number of them go....

This is a fantastic, frankenstein/bitza 70's style Fender Jazz Bass that I asked the legendary Charlie Chandler to source, assemble and create/set up for me a few years ago using:

WD Music Vintage White 3 Piece American Alder body finished in thinly applied polyester to allow the natural tone to ring through
AllParts 70's style block/bound Maple board Jazz neck with correct Fender logo pre-included/applied
Wizard Custom Jazz Pickups - custom built and handwound by Andy Blake in the UK - do a search through old threads etc to see the high regard these are held in. He has now retired but his work continues with Hot Rod pickups.
Gotoh 201B-4 bridge for fantastic solid tone and increased sustain
Gotoh Nickel reverse gear 'elephant ear' tuners
Pearloid capped controls
Pickup cover

The bass is in fantastic overall condition with just a paint chip on the front edge being the only real noticeable flaw (my fault due to clumsiness). Hasn't been played in a while so could probably do with a set up etc...

It cost over £800 to source, build etc. Gigbag will be included and of course it will be boxed/packed well for delivery.
Payment by Bank Transfer (preferred) or Paypal (buyer pays all fees).

Please see my extensive positive feedback thread for assurance of a clean, fast and trustworthy transaction.

Bitsa1.jpg

Bitsa2.jpg

Bitsa3.jpg

Bitsa4.jpg

Edited by cetera
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...