countjodius

*sold elsewhere pending* DR Sunbeams 40-120 5 string brand new x 3 *Price drop to £25 a set *
£110

Hey all,

I've switched to standard gauge Sunbeams on my 35" scale 5 string, so have 3 unopened sets in 40-120 up for grabs (I found another after the photo was taken!).  Now £25 plus £1.67 postage a set.  They look to retail for £50+, so grab yourself a bargain!

Also happy to trade for unopened standard gauge Sunbeams (45-125).

Thanks!

DSC_1457-01.jpeg

Edited by countjodius
Sold elsewhere

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By moonbass
      **SOLD**
      For Sale 
      Warwick Infinity SN 4-string 2002 Zebrano
      Price drop to £1000 £950
      German-made featuring a set-neck and tone chambered body, with MEC active humbucker at the bridge and single coil at the neck. The humbucker can be split to single coil via pull switch, and a second pull switch changes from active to passive. MEC 2-band preamp. The range of tones is incredible and very usable. 
      This is a narrow necked version so easily suitable for small hands. I can provide a good quality gig bag or an original Warwick flight case. 
      Selling as I have the 5-string version as well.
      Would prefer collection from Cambridge, but happy to meet up within an hours drive. Only trades I would consider are 5-string Warwick Streamers currently. 
      Cheers,
      Andy

• By lowregisterhead
      For sale is a rare Parker Fly 5. I bought this on a bit of a whim last year, but I'm finding the string spacing is a bit tight for my gorilla mitts, so it's not getting the use it deserves. A huge tonal range from magnetic and piezo pickups, specs are below. A few small dinks, shown in the photos, but in very good overall condition.
      £1200 including UK shipping, contact me for shipping costs anywhere else. Collection from near Woking in Surrey welcome. Payment by cash on collection or bank transfer/Transferwise only please. Comes with Parker logo'd Levy's padded gig bag. Sorry, but I'm looking for a straight sale only, so no trade offers please.
      Specs:
      Sitka Spruce laminated body with Quilted Maple front and back, the neck is Mahogany wrapped in carbon fibre, the headstock is Curly Maple. The fretboard is glass and carbon fibre with stainless steel frets. Fretboard radius 10"-15", 34" scale. 24 medium size, hardened stainless steel frets, lightweight aluminum locking Sperzel® tuners. GraphTech® nut, width: 1.8". Mono-Rail II bridge with individual Fishman piezo pickups, gain of each adjustable from within the control cavity. 17mm string spacing at the bridge. 2 Custom DiMarzio Ultra Jazz™ hum-cancelling pickups with active Fishman EQ. Controls are: master volume, magnetic pickup volume, magnetic pickup pan, stacked magnetic active 2 band EQ, stacked piezo tone and volume.
      Just added a short video of me aimlessly noodling, but hopefully showing the range of tones it can produce in the process:

• By basslee
      This is a stunning bass, I bought new a Pedulla ET5 Cocobolo, Gold Hardware, Bartolini Pickups Plus
      Thunderguts Low-Mids Boost Switch, 19mm String Spacing, Comes with original hard case 
      Not looking to trade 
      Price does not include shipping, I will only ship fully insured or can be collected locally

• By alex_1_2_3
      Gone to bass direct to be sold!

Up for sale is this stunning MTD535 ‘Marilyn’. Amazing playability and a killer sound (the B string is immense) but the reality is that it’s just not getting used so it needs to go to a good home.

Here are some of the specs, which can also be seen in the official letter below.

-       Wenge neck with birds eye maple fingerboard.
      -       Chambered alder body with a claro walnut top.
      -       Buzz Feiten tuning system (for more accurate intonation)
      -       35 inch scale 21 fret
      -       Bartolini pick ups and preamp
      -       Weight: (according to my scales approx 9.5lbs)
      -       19m string spacing

It also comes with the official case.

The bass is in excellent condition and has been professionally set up last year. In the interest of transparency I have included some close up pictures of a couple of small marks on the bottom of the body. These obviously cannot be seen when playing the bass!

• By GrahamT
      Excellent condition Squier VM Precision 5 string in candy apple red. Plays extremely well.
      The only mark is on the end of the headstock - see the photos.
      Only used as a backup, this has been played very little and the frets are as new. Now surplus to requirements as I have just purchased a Variax 705.   
      Come and try it in my home studio. If you want it shipped then it will be at cost. I have a cardboard guitar box so it will be well protected.

Specification:-
      Body Material: Basswood
      Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
      Body Shape: Precision Bass
      Neck Material: Maple
      Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
      Neck Shape: Modern "C"
      Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
      Fingerboard: Maple
      Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
      Number of Frets: 20
      Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
      String Nut: Synthetic Bone
      Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
      Position Inlays: Black Dot
      Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
      Middle Pickup: Fender-Designed Single Split-Coil Precision Bass V
      Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
      Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
      Bridge: 5-String Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
      Hardware Finish: Chrome
      Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
      Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
      String Gauges: .045 - .130
      Other Features: Knurled Chrome Flat-Top Control Knobs, Bar String Tree, Vintage Tint Neck