Why become a member? ×

Markbass Evo1 - Withdrawn
£525

Great amp, owned from new by me, I just don't use the many options available and something has come up which I suspect might work better for me.

http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/markbass-evo1/

DSC_0166.thumb.JPG.64029072e34413bd9d784291bad0e190.JPG

Amp is mint other than a very small chip in the top left of the front fascia (I've tried to get a decent shot of this but it's pretty minor....). It lives in and will come with the proprietary markbass bag (you can just drop the back and front and operate it without having to remove the amp altogether). Still has the original markbass packing and rack ears should you want them. I didn't buy the footswitch and whilst you can use a standard midi-footpedal some of the functions are not accessible this way so it you think the footpedal route is for you then you might need to be prepared to buy the official MB one...

DSC_0167.thumb.JPG.24efeb7f844ecb3a93eff1a9368c6c21.JPG

This isn't a review as such but I would say that the sounds on the amp are really top notch. I've not found any which don't work really well live which is the acid test. I am a bit of an effects pedal nut and again the fx models on the amp are very very useable. You can't tweak on the go, mix onlty,  but the editor software is quick and intuitive, never any issue. Delay and filter in particular are really nice. Having said all this though I tend to use it with one channel set to the markbass model (!) and a little bit of delay.

DI works 100% clean, no issues, no noise.

Onboard tuner. Quick and accurate. What's not to like.

Headphone out for practice. Aux in for practice (or I sometimes run some background music through it on gigs where there is nothing there already in between sets).

DSC_0161.thumb.JPG.4c73f4aa011146839df85b521061b908.JPG

So there you go. The amp is in Norwich, you are welcome to try it with my BB2s or I am prepared to post it (this is not included in the price).

Price is pretty firm as the only point in the sale is to flip for the other amp I mentioned. If that goes I will probably withdraw this. You've heard it all before. 

What say you basschat?

Edited by andybassdoyle
Pics added
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just realised that since the original post I have chipped the gain knob on channel 1. Everything functions fine, just cosmetic. Due to this, and the fact that I would really like to move this on, I'm dropping the price to:

£399

Includes the markbass gigbag

Includes the original packing

Includes the UK shipping

Includes the rack kit should you need it

I will also include the amp itself

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS BC!!