Why become a member? ×

Sandberg appreciation society

GisserD

8 minutes ago, ClassicVibes said:

Hmm... overpriced IMO. The Kickass wouldn't be any improvement over the Sandberg bridge. £700 is more like it.

Plus pretty sure it's not a drop in replacement so there will most likely be more holes under whatever bridge ends up on the bass.

Edited by ead
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, LElls said:

I've had this custom build for a couple of months now and it was well worth the wait, easily the best put together and one of the best feeling basses I've ever played.

20200415_141038.jpg

That's very very nice. Would probably go passive only but liking that a lot

Dave

6 minutes ago, BassApprentice said:

I actually like that. I imagine over time it will become less bling as you wear through to the red underneath. 

Nah that bowlocks I have become less attractive as I have aged, and that’s horrific to start with!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, maxoges said:

I just got a used 2008 Hardcore aged Sandberg California off a pawn shop. Plays and sounds great! 

I had two Californa TMs before. This is a better playing and sounding bass for sure!

20200618_100050.thumb.jpg.04c825906c39e1d978e33f83de240e26.jpg20200618_100015.thumb.jpg.e4bd78f99416e6a3e13bcf990c0dd2d5.jpg

That’s really nice, and the aging is just right , it looks like natural wear , good find.

On 19/06/2020 at 18:32, dmccombe7 said:

That's very very nice. Would probably go passive only but liking that a lot

Dave

I know what you mean but i'm a heathen and thought if the option for the active is there I'd go for it, passive toggle so best of both.  I also have a Stu Hamm Urge 2 which I love but the one thing I would change is a passive mode as it's active only.