Why become a member? ×

HH V-S Bassamp - WITHDRAWN !
£50

casapete

HH V-S Bassamp for sale. 100 watts into 4 ohms.

This is probably over 40 years old!  It powers up and plays fine, but can sometimes be slightly intermittent so could do with a good service I think. May be just needing the pots cleaned etc, but selling it as 'spares and repairs' so as not to be misleading. Overall it's in good condition for it's age, and the backlit front panel works fine and is not cracked, unlike many you see advertised. 

Amp is in East Yorkshire, west of Hull. Collection preferred but meet up or delivery possible. Am guessing postage would be around £12, but can get an accurate quote if you're interested Also a few more pics available if you want to PM me. Cheers.

NOW WITHDRAWN - gone to ebay! Cheers.

IMG_0232.JPG

Edited by casapete

40 years ago that was 100%, absolutely, without question, unambiguously, and with a high degree of certainty my dream piece of kit. A mate of mine had one, and all I could do was drool when I heard his bass through it. I'm almost tempted to buy it for the sentimental value alone :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Beedster said:

40 years ago that was 100%, absolutely, without question, unambiguously, and with a high degree of certainty my dream piece of kit. A mate of mine had one, and all I could do was drool when I heard his bass through it. I'm almost tempted to buy it for the sentimental value alone :)

£50 for dream kit from 40 years ago? Cheaper than a vintage Fender 😉

1 hour ago, Beedster said:

Same here, used to use these at the rehearsal studio back in the 80s, great sound.

1 hour ago, Beedster said:

+1 and I was offered a  job with HH R&D. Happy memories, how did we manage with IC100 and MA 100 pa. 100W seems unreal by today's kit.  Just casing up my QSC 1.4 KW power amp for bass duties.

• ped locked this topic