Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Super Flightcase and PB-300 (***SOLD***)
£1000

Phil Jones Bass BG-300 Super Flightcase and a PB-300 Powered Cabinet, both in matching red.  The huge packing boxes are included, the covers, the manuals and the leads.

This need to be moved on now, I had to give up Bass playing a while back but just before this happened I purchased this rig, it has been tried out in the home of course and then stored "in the house" never to be used again. PS I have tested it again this week, all still working OK and 100% mint & unmarked.

It is literally "new", its not been out the house, not even been out of the spare room where its been stored, obvously I am selling as used as I'm not a shop & it's out of warrentee etc., I'm just a guy whose arms dont work well enough to play bass now and one that takes great care of my "things"

I will have some other things to get moved-on also, but this takes up room I now need. I remembered this site from when I was playing so decided to put up for sale here

It will have have to be collected from me in Swindon, I cannot post or assist in the matter. I can get it to Reading if that helps?

This lot when purchased was about £2000 "from memory", so I will ask £1000 and that will be final, I wont take no silly low offer as I firmly believe it's a  serious steal for a rig of this quality.

I took a load of pictures, I hope they show what it is OK?

IMG_4618.JPG

IMG_4619.JPG

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4625.JPG

IMG_4626.JPG

IMG_4628.JPG

IMG_4631.JPG

IMG_4633.JPG

IMG_4636.JPG

IMG_4638.JPG

IMG_4643.JPG

IMG_4646.JPG

IMG_4648.JPG

IMG_4652.JPG

IMG_4653.JPG

IMG_4657.JPG

IMG_4658.JPG

IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4662.JPG

Edited by Tankdave
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Tankdave said:

IMG_4618.JPG

IMG_4648.JPG

Look at it, just look at it! 😍 GAH! The top pic has a very clever subliminal word in the bottom RH corner :D .

I run this very rig in black (dull) with just the standard Flightcase on top. If I were buying from scratch, this would be what I'd go for and in that colour.

GLWTS

• Haha 1

Spoiler

I like the "gas" comment, if only I had been that clever and its not just where the gas pipe is under the loft floor where the empty boxes live.

Edited by Tankdave
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Phil Jones gear is outstanding... Phil has spent more time on R&D than I think any cab/amp builder out there. I have a 8×5 cab and it can handle my 10 string bass with all it's highs and lows. Crisp, clean and beautiful sounding cabs. Think MarkBass but more refined, more compact and a little better looking! (And I'm a big advocate of MarkBass!). 

Been tempted by this rig myself... any queries you can ask Phil directly, he always responds promptly. At close to half price this is probably one of the better rigs out there for sale at the moment.

Offers and trade propositions posted in 'For Sale' ads are systematically deleted. They are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.