Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING. Rare 2004 Fender Jazz Deluxe Flame Maple Top limited edition in tobacco burst. Excellent condition. Price drop
£1095

vinorange

Up for sale only is my immaculate limited edition 2004 USA Fender Jazz deluxe FMT 4 string in tobacco burst.

It has a fantastic, fast, slim 22 fret maple neck with rolled / bound rosewood fretboard with pearloid block inlays. Has gold hardware, noiseless samarium cobalt pickups, 18v active electronics with 3 band eq - vol, balance, bass, mid, treble, through body bridge and comes in the original case with all hang tags / case candy.

It is in great condition with no dings, has only a couple of minor surface scratches where caught by a belt on the back (that may polish out), is strung with brand new Ernie ball slinky, has low action, weighs in under 9lbs, has gold schaller strap buttons and original fender strap buttons / locks and it plays superbly. Those are not scratches on pic 7 on the body sculpting. The scratches mentioned are tiny and just next to the sculpting.

I will ship it anywhere at the buyers cost, can deliver within 50 mile radius of Chester or can meet up.

This is a superb, immaculate, rare, top of the range fender jazz bass. I’m only selling as my fascination with Geddy Lee basses continues unhealthily. I just bought a jap Geddy Lee jazz.

Sale only ideally but may take a cheaper bass in part exchange.

Edited by vinorange
Sold
  • Like 1