Why become a member? ×

Various Pedals
£1234

Hey folks. Few pedals to sell.

EHX Enigma Q-Balls - SOLD

Solid as a rock envelope filter. A little scuffed but all in good working order. No power supply.

Nux Chorus - £7

Apparently the same circuit as the hartke chorus. Sounds great to me ears!

Boss OC3 - SOLD

We all know about this one.

Mooer Bit Crusher - SOLD

Bought on a "I'm really into synth sounds" phase which lasted a day. It sounds great but realistically I will never use it.

Zoom b1xon - SOLD

Bought this to practice on cruise contracts but just upgraded.

Cioks dc5 power supply - SOLD

The best power supply there is in my honest opinion. Solid as a rock and it will fit under your pedal train, perfect.

IMG_20180511_185601.jpg

IMG_20180511_174623.jpg

Edited by davegriffiths91
Sold pedal

The Enigma is a great filter pedal by the genius that is Mike Beigel (of Mu-Tron fame). Good price too. I’ve always been tempted to get a second one and have it modified so that the distortion trimpot is controlled by an external knob and to have a master volume control added. 

30 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

The Enigma is a great filter pedal by the genius that is Mike Beigel (of Mu-Tron fame). Good price too. I’ve always been tempted to get a second one and have it modified so that the distortion trimpot is controlled by an external knob and to have a master volume control added. 

Well now is your chance!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dodge_bass said:

I’ll take the Mooer. Will drop you a PM

Hah! You've been distracting with me posts about how good bit crushers can be and then you beat me to the draw on this one! Enjoy :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Hah! You've been distracting with me posts about how good bit crushers can be and then you beat me to the draw on this one! Enjoy :) 

Sorry. Actually I’m 2nd in line! 

44 minutes ago, dodge_bass said:

Sorry. Actually I’m 2nd in line! 

Lol! - Ok time for us to either make a dash for the "Items wanted" thread / eBay or failing everything else getting the credit card out and paying full fat (phat?) to Andertons xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lee650 said:

Lol I've just sold 50% of my board but that's staying for now!!

...'for now'...:D

Anyway enough hijacking dave griffiths' thread - he's already sold this particular pedal three times over and has a waiting list and I'm sure is now looking to shift the rest of his stock!

GLWT (rest of the) S

Edited by Al Krow

7 minutes ago, GisserD said:

And I'm 1st!

Youve already got one. Greedy! :biggrin:

Pot. Kettle. Dark shade. Just how many Mastotrons have you got? :D

On the plus side, in my experience, pedals don't stay too long on Gisser's boards unless they really cut the mustard...

2 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Pot. Kettle. Dark shade. Just how many Mastotrons have you got? :D

On the plus side, in my experience, pedals don't stay too long on Gisser's boards unless they really cut the mustard...

Guilty! 

But none of you lot wanted a mastotron when I bought my 2nd. Now there like rocking horse eggs 🥚 

Edited by GisserD
  • Haha 1