Why become a member? ×

Fender MIJ E Series SOLD Thanks
£495

ash

Fender MIJ E Series Precision Bass 1984

This is one of the early Japanese made Fenders and is a superb instrument with a lovely neck. The truss rod turns and the frets are good, all original as far as I can see and comes in a Bass Centre tatty but protective gigbag. I have swapped the bridge saddles for vintage style threaded types however I will swap them back to the originals.

There are a few dings to the metallic candy apple red finish but nothing awful. The back of the neck is in lovely condition. The neck pocket area has none of the usual tiny cracks around it that many Fenders do. There is a small repair around the nut that does not affect playability.

I’m selling as I’ve just bought a rather expensive bass and I need to free up some cash. Sorry no trades and though I’d prefer pickup I can ship within the UK only at buyers cost. There are lots of nice things said about this era of Fender online.

Edited by ash
Sold
  • Like 3

Great price for a quality bass, I have an E series P bass in much worse condition than this - totally solid and a joy to play, much better build quality than my USA deluxe jazz bass!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ash said:

I’m in Lancaster a bit far up North for you judging by your location 😉

Argh I was up there 10 days ago. Don't suppose you're heading down south anytime soon?

I'd still consider the trip though, been looking for a decent 80s Japanese P for a while now...