Why become a member? ×

NCD mesa 4x12 monster.

winterfire666

I managed to pickup an ebay bargain this week, this wonderful beast of a mesa 4x12. 

I picked it up yesterday but only just had chance to give it a proper test at volume. 

My word! What a body of sound, this is a seriously nice cab, warm where it matters and punchy with plenty of clarity and super tight bottom end.

I was intending to use this just with my thrash band but it sounds so nice i might use it for my main melodic metal thing when we play bigger stages or headline gigs too.  

My trusty barefaced super 12t will take duties on smaller gigs and venues with stairs though, this thing aint light.

Overall im very very pleased with it, to think i nearly didnt bid as i though it would be out of my budget lol  :^)

20180510_201728.thumb.jpg.e87fbcd5f9ea6db1d078f6652f9cd636.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, winterfire666 said:

4 ohm 😁

Hah! In which case you can unleash the FULL 900 watts of your DG M900 and then nonchalantly turn round and grin at the gaping jaw drops from your band mates...

Edited by Al Krow
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Geddys nose said:

I was bidding against you up to £330! Looks great and I’ve had one before so know they sound superb.

The guy who you bought it off is a real gent too I’ve bought stuff off him before and he looks after his kit.

my limit was 420 i thought there was a fair chance it might go for more than i could afford, ive wanted one for years so had to jump at it, very pleased with the final price though, thats a lot of cab for the money.

yeah he seems a thoroughly nice bloke, good player too and really knows his stuff. he even volunteered to meet me half way which was a nice touch.