Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Chowny CHB-1 Semi Hollow Short Scale Bass in unique one off colour
£299

Tradfusion

I am selling my beautiful CHB-1 semi hollow short scale bass, absolutely stunning looker and plays like a dream too.. Bought on this forum about a year ago with plans to use in a 50's band that never happened in the end so the bass rarely gets played.. All the technical info you need is here on the Chowny website: http://chownybass.com/product/chb-1-2018/ the weight is only 3.1kg (6.8lbs) making it extremely light and comfortable to play.. Chowny have confirmed that this is a unique one off colour which makes it it quite rare.. honestly its even nicer in the flesh! The bass comes with a lovely vintage cream custom fitted case by Gator, top quality... This little video shows the huge rang of tones you can get from these basses.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=houaxTxFCiQ its not me playing by the way... wish I had his chops though!! A new CHB-1 will set you back £500 these days and this one is absolutely mint, like new, so grab a bargain! I am located in Eire but shipping to the UK or EU is no problem... Thanks for looking... :)

Chowny bass.jpg

Chowny bass full.jpg

Chowny bass b.jpg

Chowny bass f.jpg

Edited by Tradfusion

Hi Not Sure if its a 1 off colour The original batches were available in all kinds of finishes

but these are great basses i have one in white

i have gigged  with it for the past couple of years

plays , looks and sounds great stick a set of Thomastik flatwounds on for instant vintage 50's 60's tone

glwts

jay

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jay bass said:

Hi Not Sure if its a 1 off colour The original batches were available in all kinds of finishes

but these are great basses i have one in white

i have gigged  with it for the past couple of years

plays , looks and sounds great stick a set of Thomastik flatwounds on for instant vintage 50's 60's tone

glwts

jay

Cheers Jay