Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Vintage 12 75w Practice Amp - Price drop and trades added
£60

Up for sale is my Ashdown Vintage 12 75w Amp. Loaded with 12" speaker and with apptek technology to load in different amp voices and effects from an aux cable and a smartphone.

Simply don't have the space for this and not playing bass all too much right now. Has slight damage to the rubber on the handle (which I can send pictures of), but doesn't affect anything. Handle itself is still going strong.

Plenty loud enough for practice sessions, and has a DI out too if you wanted to gig with it.

Here's what Ashdown say about it - https://ashdownmusic.com/products/aaa-vintage-12

Pics available on via Imgur - https://imgur.com/a/Rt59Vu0,Tried to picture the handle thing - basically the rubber on the handle can come out of the metal mounts but can just be tucked back in. The metallic bar inside the handle is unaffected and the rubber is just for comfort and still stays on despite the sides flapping out.

Asking for just £40 collected from B36 Birmingham - will not post as I doubt it would be worth it for anyone given the weight vs price.

For trades, any guitar pedals you may have. Especially wah, a tubescreamer or fuzz.

Edited by Harryburke14
Price drop, trades added

• 7 months later...

All working perfectly. Plugged it in today for a test run and nowt wrong with it.

On top of which, I believe Ashdown still have lifetime warranty on all of their products as long as you can get it to them. Any age, any model, no need for any proof of purchase. They'll repair it or swap it out for the current equivalent.

1 hour ago, Harryburke14 said:

All working perfectly. Plugged it in today for a test run and nowt wrong with it.

On top of which, I believe Ashdown still have lifetime warranty on all of their products as long as you can get it to them. Any age, any model, no need for any proof of purchase. They'll repair it or swap it out for the current equivalent.

Sadly no lifetime warranty - 5 years to the original purchaser according to the site! Can I PM you my number?

Alex