Why become a member? ×

Blake gigbags?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 04/10/2019 at 23:46, Chrisbassboy5 said:

Got mine for £45 plus 10 post a few weeks ago.. awesome and 1/3 of the price for a Mono or Fusion and almost better. 

Here's my YT review when it arrived:

Hi,I really  Like the look of these,so much so that I've just cancelled my order Re Union blues order,but the ebay seller I'm dealing with doesn't have a return policy. Is it the same seller you got yours from ? Thanks

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333430816553?ViewItem=&item=333430816553

3 hours ago, frannie01 said:

Hi,I really  Like the look of these,so much so that I've just cancelled my order Re Union blues order,but the ebay seller I'm dealing with doesn't have a return policy. Is it the same seller you got yours from ? Thanks

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333430816553?ViewItem=&item=333430816553

Why do you want to return it? It takes a P Bass very comfortably and in fact my Gretsch Hollowbody just fits too! What are you looking to put it it?

7 hours ago, yorks5stringer said:

Why do you want to return it? It takes a P Bass very comfortably and in fact my Gretsch Hollowbody just fits too! What are you looking to put it it?

Sorry, I meant that I've returned my Re union blues In order to get the Blake. It works out to be 1/3 of the price of the Re-union and I might just order 2 of the Blake's instead ?  My issue with was with the Ebay seller who has a no return policy on the Blakes and I was enquiring wether or not you'd got yours from the same place and wether the seller could be trusted

Thanks  

Edited by frannie01

7 hours ago, frannie01 said:

Sorry, I meant that I've returned my Re union blues In order to get the Blake. It works out to be 1/3 of the price of the Re-union and I might just order 2 of the Blake's instead ?  My issue with was with the Ebay seller who has a no return policy on the Blakes and I was enquiring wether or not you'd got yours from the same place and wether the seller could be trusted

The seller has 7,500 positive feedbacks at 100%. That link is now coming up as sold and there don't seem to be any more available, so unless you bought that one you might be out of luck.

Thanks for the heads-up though - due to your message I managed to order an Archtop case which will be perfect for my new Epiphone Zenith.

Hey guys, I bought my Bravo Bass case in 2017 if I remember correctly and one of top strap holders "broke". My mother (god bless her) and I somehow fixed with what we had in the house, but the problem occurred again. Now it's hanging by a few threads. I went to my local tailor and he said that he can not fix it because he can not take out all the padding in order to reach the bottom side of the broken strap. Any idea on how to fix this?81429480_1005271356513518_10329798312869