Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha TRB5 (Fretless) SOLD SOLD SOLD
£499

ChunkyMunky

*** NOW £399 FOR A LIMITED TIME ***

What's got no frets and will get you laid?
This lovely MIJ Yamaha TRB5 (MIJ) fretless.
Bad and potentially shameless baiting aside, this is a brilliant fretless bass. Featuring an active preamp, the lines on the fretboard are prominent on the contrary to what the pictures might well suggest. It's in near mint condition other than a couple of dings. The lines are prominent but subtle for those wondering.

I'm open to trades, p/ex and other lovely things. (5 string basses, SWR, Eden, EBS, anything - just try me) 
I'm based out of West Sussex. Thanks for reading. :)

EDIT: Props to the lovely people who updated the format and the system to upload photos. You've made what was once a laborious chore to upload and move over here a real simple task. Thank you. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Edited by ChunkyMunky
Price Drop
  • Like 2

On 5/6/2018 at 18:44, alyctes said:

What's the weight, please?  Ta :)

My conventional weighing scales don't seem to be picking it up (but seems to read all 18 stone of me somehow O.o). I'll PM you when I acquire a more accurate reading rather than guessing or finding something online, alyctes. :)

This is garnering quite some interest at the moment. I'm still open to trades. Anything EBS, SWR, Eden or Yamaha related takes priority. Cheers!

• Like 1

I'm really surprised that it's still here at this price, especially as it's a high quality Yamaha TRB5 we're talking about..

Build quality is excellent, it sounds great and for a 5 string, it has a very comfortable neck too

Something of a bargain I'd say!

GLWTS Josh ☺