Why become a member? ×

Sold - Bass Collection Nanyo SB 335 - Now £260!
£325

Philly

I’ve actually just sold my 315 to a guy locally who is delighted with it. Having three of these was probably one too many for my needs in hindsight.....

So happy with my current remaining basses, that at the moment i’m not gassing after anything low end. In fact, used the proceeds from the 315 to buy an electro-acoustic 6 string....

I know, some form of self punishment is required for straying off the path...... 😆

Turn the pre-amp trim pot on these things to about 80%, & you can’t help but smile at the resulting sound. 

• Like 1

On 09/09/2018 at 13:38, Wilco said:

I’ve actually just sold my 315 to a guy locally who is delighted with it. Having three of these was probably one too many for my needs in hindsight.....

So happy with my current remaining basses, that at the moment i’m not gassing after anything low end. In fact, used the proceeds from the 315 to buy an electro-acoustic 6 string....

I know, some form of self punishment is required for straying off the path...... 😆

Turn the pre-amp trim pot on these things to about 80%, & you can’t help but smile at the resulting sound. 

I have just started playing this again, and am thoroughly enjoying it. I will check out the trim pots, thanks for the tip Wilco! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...