Left leaderboard
fryer

Peavey minimega

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassintheface
      REDUCED - £215 inc Mainland UK shipping.

Hello all,
      I have a brand new, still in the box and never switched on Peavey Minimax 500 bass head for sale.
      I bought it as a 'tide me over' head, but I've got no use for it and have seen something I do want!
      It's been out of the box once, which was me checking it over when it arrived.
      Other than that, it' all as is!
      I haven't yet registered the guarantee, I've had it a month.
      Here's the specs - 
      https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-amps/bass-amp-heads/solid-state-bass-amp-heads/peavey-mini-max-500w-bass-head

Price inc delivery UK mainland.

No trades.
      Thanks!!

• By Thurbs
      The IPR 1600 boasts 800 watts per channel at 2 ohms and is under 7lbs. Featuring 2 channel independent fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology.

Boasting a net weight under 7 lbs. on the lightest model, the groundbreaking IPR Series utilizes an advanced design that allows our engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. IPR® Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available. And all at a cost that shatters the old-guard paradigm of power-amp valuation. This isn't about "dollars per watt." This is "pennies per watt.
      800 Watts RMS per channel into 2 Ohms, 530 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms. Resonant switch-mode power supply with high-speed class D topology. Combo XLR and 1/4'' (6.35mm) input connectors. Combination Speakon® and Jack output connectors. Two independent 100 Hz crossovers. Variable-speed fan. Lightweight aluminum chassis. DDT™ speaker protection. 2U space rack. LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power. Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5'' (89 mm) x 19'' (483 mm) x 10.5'' (267 mm) Weight: 7.125 lbs (3.23 kg) Fully working order.
      Scratches as pictured.
      Missing two screws from top cover.
      Sold as seen.

• By sbrag
      Peavey headliner 210 bass cab for sale. Very good cab especially for the money and in very good condition. 400 watts at 8 ohm.
      I bought this as a stop gap while looking for a barefaced cab which I have now bought and this now needs a new home. 
      Any trials welcome in Downend in Bristol. Price is firm and cash on collection massively preferred due to weight and the fact I'll need to find a box big enough to post. Any questions please let me know.

• By DavidO
      Price Drop - £60 collected - I need the room!! This old warrior has served me well over the years, and has spent the last few in a rehearsal room. It was serviced last year by a professional electronics technician and works just fine. However, space is needed now so it's got to go. As many will know, these are bombproof combos but very heavy so collection is a must. Fortunately, we're just off Junction 29 of the M1 so access is easy. Any questions please let me know.

• By MoJo
      I recently picked up an SBMM SUB5 for an absolute steal of a price. A no risk venture as I should be able to sell it for almost double what I paid for it. I restrung it and took it to rehearsal on Wednesday evening. Through my Rumble 500v3 combo, it sounded great, sitting very nicely in the mix, it suited the overall sound of the band. 
      Feeling inflated, I took it to an informal ‘knock about’ with some friends, the following evening at a local rehearsal studio. Backline was provided and in the room we were in, I was supplied with a Hartley HA2000 going into a Peavey TVX115. I set everything flat on the Hartke and the EQ flat on the SUB. It sounded dreadful. Honky was the best word to describe it. I spent the next 20 minutes tweaking the EQ on the amp and the bass, trying to get something decent sounding. I even, at one point, sent a text to my wife, asking her to bring down my P-bass (which she didn’t read until the session had ended). 
      I can’t believe that my elation on the Wednesday evening, with thoughts of ‘this is a keeper, I’m going to gig this’ could be turned around into ‘I want my P-Bass’, so quickly. 
      The SUB will be getting another run out at Fridays gig when I’ll be A/B’ing it with my BB425. I’ll reserve judgment on the SUB until then