Why become a member? ×

Brand new Ashdown 2x10 combo failed on first use...

torby

UPDATE:

as recommended, spoke to Ashdown, fantastic response as people said on here, so they stepped up to the mark, main option was to pop into Ashdown, they’d sort it there and then...then take it home...fantastic service but then the problem of location popped up....so me and the guy had a good laugh about that...genuinely nice guy to talk to....hadn’t heard of that type of problem with that model....so next suggestion , get in touch with retailer for exchange.

Past experience, some retailers to be truthful don’t have the player at heart but this time (and I’m happy to name them now)

PMT stepped up to the mark, said it’s not good an amp should fail on its first outing, arranged for a new model to be delivered and the faulty one uplifted at the same time...THE NEXT DAY! and as I’ve said, there is a stretch of water involved which usually complicates things and adds to cost as well.

So new amp working well and I’m really happy.

Apologies to other replies on here, I’ve had a hectic week, our “original” band has just released our first single and video to accompany it,  and our covers band has been rehearsing non stop and playing at the same time...3 gigs this weekend coming , one a big outdoor show....so again, apologies for delay in replying and a BIG THANKS to those of you who offered advice, even the lend of gear and especially PMT and ASHDOWN for the fantastic service...

heres our video by the way, love it if you could like our page and like and share our video.

Edited by torby
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, torby said:

UPDATE:

as recommended, spoke to Ashdown, fantastic response as people said on here, so they stepped up to the mark, main option was to pop into Ashdown, they’d sort it there and then...then take it home...fantastic service but then the problem of location popped up....so me and the guy had a good laugh about that...genuinely nice guy to talk to....hadn’t heard of that type of problem with that model....so next suggestion , get in touch with retailer for exchange.

Past experience, some retailers to be truthful don’t have the player at heart but this time (and I’m happy to name them now)

PMT stepped up to the mark, said it’s not good an amp should fail on its first outing, arranged for a new model to be delivered and the faulty one uplifted at the same time...THE NEXT DAY! and as I’ve said, there is a stretch of water involved which usually complicates things and adds to cost as well.

Apologies to other replies on here, I’ve had a hectic week, our “original” band has just released our first single and video to accompany it,  and our covers band has been rehearsing non stop and playing at the same time...3 gigs this weekend coming , one a big outdoor show....so again, apologies for delay in replying and a BIG THANKS to those of you who offered advice, even the lend of gear and especially PMT and ASHDOWN for the fantastic service...

heres our video by the way, love it if you could like our page and like and share our video.

Tried to click on the link and fb were getting all defensive about someone logging in from a different location on Thursday  on a LG Android so will leave you to sort that out...!

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2018 at 09:49, torby said:

UPDATE:

I liked that! :hi: