Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender 2013 Japan Limited Edition '66 Jazz Bass + Hipshot PRICEDROP!
£850

Enrico

PRICEDROP NOW £800! - NOW ON HOLD

NOW SOLD!

Hi there,

Up for grabs is my Limited Edition Fender Jazz Bass in stunning Olympic White with matching head stock, block inlays and white binding! Plays and sounds incredible, very hard to come by and IMO better than some US Fenders...

I have owned this bass for a few years, it was well looked after but since I got my Limelight I just haven't used it... now looking for a Stingray so this one has to go.

Apart from the usual little marks and buckle rash I would say the bass is in fantastic condition. It also has a Hipshot drop D tuner fitted, still have the original one which I will include in the sale/trade.

As for trades, I am in the market for a Music Man Stingray (ideally one with matching headstock, hardcase and isn't black)

Location of the bass is North London but happy to arrange courier at buyers expense. Also includes brand new Tolex hardcase for secure transport.

Feel free to hit me up with questions/offers. Thanks, -Rico

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

image1.jpeg

Edited by Enrico
Pricedrop, On Hold, Sold :-)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Excellent basses these. Top notch. I have one the same but with dots and binding. The quailty is extremely high and I like it more than any USA I’ve played. I’ve just put some Fralins in mine and it kicks donkey even more! Worth every penny, great value!

If I hadn't just recently bought a very similar 75RI in black, I'd be all over this. It looks great. I've even got the required trade bait, but I've not long owned the Stingray either (which has spent more time in my busy luthiers workshop than in my posession) and want to give it more of a chance to work its way into my affections.

TL;DR  Someone buy this quick to stop it from tempting me. GLWTS.

• Enrico changed the title to SOLD: Fender 2013 Japan Limited Edition '66 Jazz Bass + Hipshot PRICEDROP!
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic