Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***Fender US Jazz *price reduction £650*
£800

Trueno

***Price reduced to £650, including courier delivery***

***If you want to turn up on my doorstep and hand over a bunch of fivers you can take ut away for £600***

This offer for a limited period only... then the bass will be spirited away for another fate.

For sale, my Fender US Jazz bass. Maple board, 3 tone sunburst. I bought this brand new around 2008... or thereabouts (you may be able to tell exact year from the photos). It's had only light use and never been out of the house. I'm getting back into bass again now, but decided to go short scale... so this is surplus to requirements.

This is a fine example of an American Standard, with the carbon re-inforcement rods in the neck and high mass bridge. It's rock solid and plays well... absolutely no minus points as far as I can tell.

It comes with a bomb-proof Fender hard case and various bits and pieces. The strings are d'Addarios (fairly new) but also some hardly used twangly strings as an extra.

I'd be happy for anyone to come around and give it a try, hand over a bunch of tenners and take it away, but otherwise I can courier for an extra £30. I'm based near Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Any questions etc etc let me know... I'm off for a cup of coffee now.

Cheers, everyone

Edit: Sorry, forgot to say... sell only, no trades.

FJ1.jpg

FJ2.jpg

FJ3.jpg

FJ4.jpg

FJ5.jpg

FJ6.jpg

Edited by Trueno
Brain fog

Weekend bump. If anyone is genuinely interested, please note that I'm going on holiday in just over a week... so I can get this sorted next week, otherwise it'll have to wait until I get home. I'll bump again just before I go and pick up again when I get home

I have one just like this but 2011 - just brilliant - relatively light with easy to play fast neck and jazz bass raspy tone that cuts through the mix but what's more this a bargain price - GLWTS

Thanks, Shylock

It's 90% sold... watch this space. I made a decision to drop to an attractive price and leave it in the lap of the gods. I'll be sort of sorry to see it go, but I bought it for the wrong reasons really.... it was a bit of a consolation after quitting gigging. Now I'm completely happy bedroom noodling with short scale budget basses.

It'll be good for it to go to a good home and get used.