Frank Blank feedback

Bigwan

Frank gave me- yes gave me - a Polytune clip on tuner . He even went out and bought a Jiffy bag specially. And paid postage.

This obviously makes him a truly righteous dude. 

Thanks Frank. Now I have no excuse to be out of tune anymore. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Me again. This is my third deal with Frank, this time instead of me taking his old tat, he has just bought a bass from me and as with previous encounters he was a gentlemen and scholar* from start to finish. Due to Covid it's obviously not possible for another car park exchange right now so we've pencilled one in for some point in the future once Boris gives us the thumbs up. But Frank was adamant that he paid now, nonsense said I, so he slapped me about until I acquiesced. The funds were in my account very soon after.

*Visiting Professor of Scatology at the University of Ivor, in fact.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Osiris said:

*Visiting Professor of Scatology at the University of Ivor*, in fact.  

Thanks for this darling, however, I feel I have to be pedantic...

*Iver, Iver Heath and Not F****** Ivor The Engine (Park).

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 30/01/2021 at 15:46, Osiris said:

Me again. This is my third deal with Frank, this time instead of me taking his old tat, he has just bought a bass from me and as with previous encounters he was a gentlemen and scholar* from start to finish. Due to Covid it's obviously not possible for another car park exchange right now so we've pencilled one in for some point in the future once Boris gives us the thumbs up. But Frank was adamant that he paid now, nonsense said I, so he slapped me about until I acquiesced. The funds were in my account very soon after.

*Visiting Professor of Scatology at the University of Ivor, in fact.  

Yet another post from me. Finally met with Frank today to hand over the bass that he paid for 3 months ago. As always, he was a gentleman from start to finish. We haven't decided what to call the third in line of our hateful spawn yet, nor yet the finer detail of inception. But we're working on it. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

A socially distant carpark meet with Frank today and I'm a bass better off. 

But really I'm just better off all round for dealing with this wonderful man. 

Can't praise him highly enough. A top, top Basschatter. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed feedback... 

Frank bought a TT4 off me over and, due to lockdown, was unable to collect for a while. He kept in frequent contact assuring me the deal was going ahead irrespective of the time delay, which was great, and then collected the bass at his earliest opportunity. 

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Frank, he's a true gentleman.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a Stomp from Frank. Not only was it a great price, but it came with extras and he even delivered it to my house. Great comms too. A perfect gent and a perfect transaction. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Met up with Frank again today, this time to hand over a pedal. Everything that has already been said about him is still true. No fuss, prompt payment and turned when he said he would - although I might have been late 😃

Anyway, the moral of today's story is don't spend more than a couple of minutes in an enclosed space with Frank otherwise you will be subjected to chemical warfare from his unstable botty. And believe me, it's not pleasant. 

• Haha 1