Why become a member? ×

Frank Blank feedback

Bigwan

• 2 weeks later...

One of the many beneficiaries of Frank's clearout, I am the new and proud owner of a Hercules mic tablet mount, supplied and delivered gratis by this kind and generous man.  Good to meet up, too, after sniggering at his posts for such a long time.  Thank you, Sir. :) 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We all know what a top fella Frank is....what an asset he is to this forum...

However what we don't all know is what a tease he can be...he made me buy it...honest!! That's right Frank made it impossible for me NOT to buy his Fender Modern Player 5er - and what a buy!! I'm not a big Jazz fan usually but this has the new humbuckers which give it an extra kick. Amazing neck, great range...totally fantastic bass for not a lot of bucks.

Frank was even good enough to drive up from Southend to Hatfield - through Summer Weekend traffic (it was lovely today!!) and drop it off to me. Thanks Frank.

The obligatory BC conversation - "what have you bought recently?" - NO LESS THAN TWO SHORT SCALE BASSES FROM @Jabba_the_gut - yes, those masterpieces that we see at Bashes yet are unable to prise from Jez...

For this we should despise Frank - for everything else chant "What a guy!!" 👍👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Met with Frank this morning, I've lost count of how many times that's been now, but as with all previous encounters it was easy and hassle free. He turns up where and when he says he will, spouts a load of guff for a few minutes and then disappears in a cloud of his own gasses. What's not to like, other than the vapours when meeting him in an enclosed space?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...