Why become a member? ×

Frank Blank feedback

Bigwan

Frank gave me- yes gave me - a Polytune clip on tuner . He even went out and bought a Jiffy bag specially. And paid postage.

This obviously makes him a truly righteous dude. 

Thanks Frank. Now I have no excuse to be out of tune anymore. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Me again. This is my third deal with Frank, this time instead of me taking his old tat, he has just bought a bass from me and as with previous encounters he was a gentlemen and scholar* from start to finish. Due to Covid it's obviously not possible for another car park exchange right now so we've pencilled one in for some point in the future once Boris gives us the thumbs up. But Frank was adamant that he paid now, nonsense said I, so he slapped me about until I acquiesced. The funds were in my account very soon after.

*Visiting Professor of Scatology at the University of Ivor, in fact.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 30/01/2021 at 15:46, Osiris said:

Me again. This is my third deal with Frank, this time instead of me taking his old tat, he has just bought a bass from me and as with previous encounters he was a gentlemen and scholar* from start to finish. Due to Covid it's obviously not possible for another car park exchange right now so we've pencilled one in for some point in the future once Boris gives us the thumbs up. But Frank was adamant that he paid now, nonsense said I, so he slapped me about until I acquiesced. The funds were in my account very soon after.

*Visiting Professor of Scatology at the University of Ivor, in fact.  

Yet another post from me. Finally met with Frank today to hand over the bass that he paid for 3 months ago. As always, he was a gentleman from start to finish. We haven't decided what to call the third in line of our hateful spawn yet, nor yet the finer detail of inception. But we're working on it. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

A socially distant carpark meet with Frank today and I'm a bass better off. 

But really I'm just better off all round for dealing with this wonderful man. 

Can't praise him highly enough. A top, top Basschatter. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed feedback... 

Frank bought a TT4 off me over and, due to lockdown, was unable to collect for a while. He kept in frequent contact assuring me the deal was going ahead irrespective of the time delay, which was great, and then collected the bass at his earliest opportunity. 

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Frank, he's a true gentleman.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Met up with Frank again today, this time to hand over a pedal. Everything that has already been said about him is still true. No fuss, prompt payment and turned when he said he would - although I might have been late 😃

Anyway, the moral of today's story is don't spend more than a couple of minutes in an enclosed space with Frank otherwise you will be subjected to chemical warfare from his unstable botty. And believe me, it's not pleasant. 

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

I've just met up with Frank to take delivery of an absolutely beautiful bass - Frank took the very significant time and trouble to deliver the instrument to my door (and we live many hundreds of miles apart).  An absolute star - Frank genuinely couldn't have done anything more to make this the easiest possible transaction, or to ensure the safe arrival of the instrument.  He even provided it in one of the coolest cases imaginable.  One of Basschat's absolute finest - totally trustworthy and honest, and helpful beyond belief.  Thanks Franks - fabulous service, lovely to speak and a pity we couldn't talk for longer! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Just bought an HX Stomp from Frank, and couldn't be happier. Great communication from the start, and he was nice enough to deliver it in person too, despite the significant distance.

The effects unit was in superb condition, clearly well looked after, and Frank was also nice enough to update it to the latest firmware and send me pics of it working just before him brought it round.

A pleasure to buy from, would definitely do so again!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought Frank's stunning ACG - which he delivered personally and provided a money back guarantee for. Frank is a real gent and a pleasure to deal with. Thoroughly recommended, a true legend of this forum.

• Thanks 1

Once again, Frank has demonstrated his generosity by exchanging the 3x rack he gave me last year for his 5x one.

In other words... he's taken back his old rack and exchanged it for the newer one.  It was delivered in person as he was on the way to Scotland.  He refused my offer to contribute to fuel cost.  He wouldn't even stop for a cuppa as he was running a bit late.  He said hello to our Jack, we did the exchange and he then shot off to complete the rest of his journey.

Great bloke!

Rest assured that you are dealing with a true gentleman should you have any transactions with him.

Cheers Frank!  Safe journey.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Frank is an Angel!

I was drooling over an HX Stomp XL he was selling, but I could not afford (A recent fire in my flat wiped out most of my possessions and I am slowly needing to replace them).

I'd had a HX Stomp previously, but sold it (pre-fire) as it did not have enough footswitches for my gigging (Giggling!?) style.  But the Stomp XL is perfect!

In a totally unsolicited way, Frank reached out to me and we have reached an arrangement that works for us both.

A true gent!

Thank you @Frank Blank

S'manth xxx

Edited by Smanth
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...