Mustn’t look. I’m trying to resist buying this back. I didn’t really want to sell it but really need the cash to move house. Somebody buy it before I crack. It really is a wonderful bass and I’d have it back in a heartbeat.

Ben is also great to deal with so don’t hesitate. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mikkel-S
      Up for grabs is this awesome 2004 EB MM Stingray. Great condition with some light wear. Headstock has some rash but nothing serious at all. Lovely low action and actually one of the best player Ray's I have encountered! Very resonant and lively and packs the punch of a Stingray of course. 
      It weighs 4.3 kg on my kitchen scale. 
      Comes with OHSC. 
      Ships from Denmark. Contact me to have a chat about shipping. EU shipping is around 50€. 
      1250€ plus shipping. 

• By desmondpot
      Next in line for the chop is this, my '99 Stingray (3 band EQ) with a lovely flamed  maple board and neck (satin finish)
      It's in near perfect condition, crazy for a 20 year old bass,  weighs in at a fairly typical 9lb and is in charge of all my 70's funk needs.
      It will be sorely missed.
      Price is £900 collected from the shed in Sheffield, no offers but I may be tempted by a great condition  BB2000/3000/3000a (Japanese) or Jaydee Supernatural in trade even though I know I shouldn't.
      Will arrange insured UK shipping at cost, but prefer collection or meet up within reasonable distance of Sheffield
      Comes with period correct case (the pre-ABS, vintage(?) variety), allen key and duster. I thought I had the tags, but I can't find them at the mo.....

• By GCYPbass
      Price dropped to £1450
      I am open to sensible cash and trade offers.
      It is sad to see this beauty go but it is even worse to see it sitting in it's case not played. It is in very good condition. Very versatile due to 3 pickups and 4 band EQ.
      The bass is located in Cyprus. Shipping is included. 
      Please check my feedback thread here: 

FEATURES
      Body Wood: Ash with flamed maple top and mahogany tone block
      Body Finish: High-gloss polyester
      Body Bindings: Cream binding
      Bridge: Standard Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
      Neck Wood: Select maple neck
      Fingerboard: Rosewood
      Fret Markers: Mother-of-pearl dots
      Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
      Neck Colors: Matching painted headstock
      Tuning Machines: Custom Music Man with tapered string posts
      Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
      Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
      Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
      Controls: Passive preamp: 500kOhm volume and 250kOhm tone - .047mF tone capacitor; Active preamp: 4-band EQ”25kOhm volume, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass
      SPECS
      Size: 12-7/8" W x 43-7/8" H x 1-3/4" D (32.7cm X 11.4cm x 4.5cm)
      Weight: 9 lb. (4.1kg), varies slightly
      Headstock Size: Only 8" (20.3cm) long
      Frets: 22”High profile, wide
      Neck Width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-13/16" (71.4 mm) at last fret
      Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
      Neck Radius: 11" (27.9cm)

• By desmondpot
      Here we have my Musicman Sterling Black Onyx from 2002 in near mint condition (there's some fine swirling on the pick guard is all) with case and tags.
      For those that don't know, these were a limited "custom shop" run of 150 pieces, 75 for the USA and 75 everywhere else,  of which this is number 46 from the US. I bought it when I first started work for Marvel in 2002.
      It's never been gigged or practiced outside of my studio and it's currently wearing a new set of Black Beauties (nothing else will do).

It's black.

The price is £1000 collected from the shed in Sheffield or local meetup. I'll arrange UK delivery for cost.