Mustn’t look. I’m trying to resist buying this back. I didn’t really want to sell it but really need the cash to move house. Somebody buy it before I crack. It really is a wonderful bass and I’d have it back in a heartbeat.

Ben is also great to deal with so don’t hesitate. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By StormyLukeJ
      Musicman Sterling Bass With Status Graphite Neck. Condition is Very good, however any marks photographed.

Delano pickups and pre-amp allowing for some excellent sound shaping.
      Switch for changing between passive and active
      Status graphite neck, chip on first fret cannot feel when playing and a few small marks on headstock 
      Sterling by Musicman body with custom paint job. Bridge and neckplate also Indonesian made.
      Has just been professionally set up and new Elixir strings strung. 
      Comes with official musicman sterling case
      Plays well and sounds great however I prefer 4 string basses!
      Open to offers and trades with cash either way! Must have 4 strings though!

fond of Jazz basses, Warwick Thumbs and Status basses

• By Chiliwailer
      Gutted to sell this, but my wife needs the cash more than I need a second bass. As things stand for now I can’t justify keeping it, but will withdraw if things change. 
      No trade please..... see above^^^  
      Limited Edition in this colour, made for order in 2016 only, and now discontinued. It’s based on a prototype Leo Fender made for Sterling Ball and is the 40th Anniversary model. See the YouTube video below for more info. 
      Bought new by me from Bass Direct. 
      These are very special basses, with an awesome neck and the preamp is voiced beautifully, literally smoother than a regular Stingray and with an amazing EQ, that has loads of bass and sweet highs. This bass oozes quality. 
      It’s in excellent condition, not one issue. It’s wearing flatwound strings in the photos but the original rounds will be put back on. 
      Comes with the original hard case and shipping box. 
      Weighs 4.275kg / 9.42lbs

• By Delamitri79
      Up for sale here is my beautiful 2013 Stingray 5 
      Kinda can't believe I'm parting with her but I'm going back to 4 string and some lucky person will grab an absolute beast of a bass. I recently had it setup by Michal Langner and let me tell you, she's a dream to play. Both pickguards included in the sale. 
      I'm very interested in trading for a 4 string stingray. 
      There is a hardcase with it. I still feel a bit reluctant letting this go but sure let's see what happens 👍

• By Hexman
      2016 Musicman Stingray 5, Natural with maple neck and fingerboard. 3 band active pre-amp. Weight 9lb 6oz
      Excellent condition, comes with Musicman case and Zero Mod thumbrest.
      No trades sorry
      Collection from near Chester or will meet up within reason.
      Willing to post at buyers expense