Why become a member? ×

Iron ether & source audio pedals
£640

GisserD

Welcome to Gissers 2018 pedal cull clear-out. Please make yourself comfortable and have a browse around at your leisure. All items come posted 2nd class recorded or collection welcome from shoreham by sea (-£5) and multiple pedal purchases may win discounts. Good luck!

Source audio Dimension Reverb £70

I spent ages looking for one of these, they dont come up often. Incredibly versatile digital reverb and echo with some really usable and interesting sounds. capable of infinite delays for soundscapes, controllable with footpedal to control send. meaning you can create lush chordal soundscapes then noodle/solo clean over the top. sounds amazing!!!

Iron ether Oxide £110

Superb gated fuzz from iron ether. this is one of the earlier versions with side jacks. Gnarly, Sawtoothy, ripping, sputtery gated fuzz at the press of a footswitch. sounds most excelent in front of a envelope filter for oodles of moogy synth goodness.

Bananana Matryoshka £160 £155 SOLD

My mind is blown at the capability of this tiny little box. surely fitting so much into such a tiny enclosure infringes some European effects rights or something? info/demo here...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9SfUTLUYZc

Empress compressor £150 SOLD

A wonderfully smooth transparent compressor that has excellent reviews from Mr. compressor http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/empress.shtml

Redwitch Zeus £110 SOLD

Octave and gated fuzz in one unit. The octave alone was enough to make me want to keep this. it tracks low and has a consistent OC2 like tone. add in the ripping sputtery fuzz from the other side and its a super synth tone that cuts through the mix really well. and its sooooo shiney!!

Mooer FOG £35 SOLD

More Gated fuzz. sounds great with passive basses, a very affordable way into gated fuzz. info/demo here....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVPj3CNPEE

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

Edited by GisserD

3 hours ago, GisserD said:

Redwitch Zeus £110

Octave and gated fuzz in one unit. The octave alone was enough to make me want to keep this. it tracks low and has a consistent OC2 like tone.

I concur, I had a go on this for the gated fuzz which is great (but wasn’t quite what I was after). The octaver really impressed me and if I didn’t already have 3 other octavers I would have kept it. This is the only octaver I’ve found that tracks as well as the MXR BOD and its baked-in sound is wonderful. For pure sound and feel of the octaver it also beat my Octo Nøjs; I just wanted the extra control over the tones.

• Like 1