Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Limelight early 70’s P Bass light relic
£765

Oldman

I have for sale this rather fine example of a Limelight ‘P’. Description copied from Marks WWW. Apologies for the size of text.

Cash would be good. Simple reason for selling, too many Basses not enough projects, this was for a Blues Project that faltered and passed away.

https://classicandcoolguitars.co.uk/portfolio/limelight-00192-p-bass/

I can do some ‘real time’ snaps, hanging around looking cool.

Limelight Custom Guitars 00192 1970’s P Bass Light relic Olympic White over Black with rosewood fretboard

This is a Limelight early 70’s P Bass with all the correct features from that era. This bass is finished in aged Olympic White (It’s actually quite creamy colour when you see it for real but shows up much whiter in the photos)

The bass is light reliced but looks “right” and the metal work is just tarnished which is how we’ve been doing them recently, and I think it looks better and more authentic.

Product Description

Limelight Custom Guitars – 00192 early 70’s P Bass light relic

Specifications:

Aged Olympic White over Black

Gotah Vintage tuners

Aged Nitro-cellulose finished neck with Tusq nut, clay dots and hand rolled fingerboard edges

Quality vintage bridge

CTS pots and Sprague cap

Vintage wired

Vintage type Pick ups

Switchcraft jack

45-105 Roundwound strings

E418EC18-DE00-418C-9B50-C30BB2B13E0B.jpeg

Edited by Oldman
Additional info

4 hours ago, Oldman said:

I have for sale this rather fine example of a Limelight ‘P’. Description copied from Marks WWW. Apologies for the size of text.

Cash would be good. Simple reason for selling, too many Basses not enough projects, this was for a Blues Project that faltered and passed away.

https://classicandcoolguitars.co.uk/portfolio/limelight-00192-p-bass/

I can do some ‘real time’ snaps, hanging around looking cool.

Limelight Custom Guitars 00192 1970’s P Bass Light relic Olympic White over Black with rosewood fretboard

This is a Limelight early 70’s P Bass with all the correct features from that era. This bass is finished in aged Olympic White (It’s actually quite creamy colour when you see it for real but shows up much whiter in the photos)

The bass is light reliced but looks “right” and the metal work is just tarnished which is how we’ve been doing them recently, and I think it looks better and more authentic.

Product Description

Limelight Custom Guitars – 00192 early 70’s P Bass light relic

Specifications:

Aged Olympic White over Black

Gotah Vintage tuners

Aged Nitro-cellulose finished neck with Tusq nut, clay dots and hand rolled fingerboard edges

Quality vintage bridge

CTS pots and Sprague cap

Vintage wired

Vintage type Pick ups

Switchcraft jack

45-105 Roundwound strings

Hi Oldman,

Can you tell me the weight and nut width please?

Many thanks,

Jon

Bump for a ‘Fab’ bass.

Buy the ‘Rig’ as well 😱 get yer self an authentic sound... PF-50T and it’s matching 112HLF... posting separately later today.

A2717D54-F0D0-4178-A3CC-77C34E46247C.jpeg

Edited by Oldman

• 2 weeks later...