Why become a member? ×

Sold - Eminence Upright Bass
£1450

Up for sale is my eminence Upright. This is the model with a removable neck, custom designed Fishman, the flight case, the soft case, and the stand! It's basically everything you need...

I'm selling it because I don't really use it. I purchased it from the site here around a month ago, but it's in my house doing nothing and that seems a shame.

You can see from the pictures that it's in very good condition, but there are some marks. The action is reasonably good, although you may want to lower it for fast jazz stuff. It's entirely up to you. The pickup is actually very good, and the bass really does amplify well. It's the closest you will get to an upright sound from an EUB (I've had most of them).  The stand is actually really usable, and the bass rests on you with the strange - but highly functional - rest.

The soft case is in good condition and the flight case usable, although there are two catches that have broken off.

If you'd like any more images, let me know. I"m based in Bristol and would love for you to come and see it.

Always interested in trades, but I don't need another EUB or DB.

IMG_5392.JPG

IMG_5393.JPG

IMG_5394.JPG

IMG_5395.JPG

IMG_5396.JPG

IMG_5397.JPG

IMG_5398.JPG

Edited by Burns-bass