Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman 5 Custom Shop
£1000

FDC484950

SOLD

I recently picked up this excellent 2011 Custom Shop Warwick Streamer Jazzman LX 5-string. It sounds great and is very versatile, however I've sadly come to the conclusion that I prefer the 20mm spacing on my Stage One 6.

Specs are:

Swamp Ash body

AA Flamed Maple top

Ovangkol Neck

Ebony Board

MEC MM/J pickups with MEC 3-band EQ

Black hardware

Just A Nut III Brass

Rock case flight case

Warwick User Kit with manual and Custom Shop Certificate

This was in quite a state when I got it, and has had a new bridge and tailpiece, a couple of new tuners (just paint wear, no damage) and I put the original MEC pickups back in and had a full fretstone and setup done with new DR Hi-Beam 45-105.

I'd much rather trade this for a Streamer Stage 1 5-string rather than sell as I still want to have a 5-string. I'm not interested in anything else for trade.

Given the size and weight when packed in the flightcase, and the lack of reliable shipping insurance for instruments, it will either be collection from Surrey, or I can meet at a main London train station.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

Edited by FDC484950
SOLD
  • Like 5

I should add that £1000 is indicative trade price. As I said, I’d much rather trade for a Streamer Stage 1 5-string, but would accept offers around the £900 mark for a straight sale.

Edited by FDC484950

It looks much darker in the flesh. The pics were taken in bright sunlight to show the lovely wood grain. It’s not really a maple top either - it’s at least half the thickness of the body. A great, versatile bass!

Edited by FDC484950