Why become a member? ×

Beneath The Bassline

kevin_lindsay

Has anyone heard anything yet in regards to their orders for the film?

I ordeed the bundle package (DVD, CD, digital download, t-shirt, and Elixir strings). I was looking forward to watching the digital download today (The release date was supposed to be today- 27th April '18).

As yet, I haven't heard anything. Any news from any other pre-order customers on here?

Edited by kevin_lindsay

I got a second email with the download link.  I clicked and it began the job.

However, in my case of paused at around the 1.5Gb mark, and the download couldn't be continued. So, I tried the link again- the same thing happened. So, I tried the link yet again, only to be informed that I had reached the maximum number of download requests.

Pretty whizzed off. I wonder when the DVD will arrive so that I can get to see what I've paid for?

I was really looking forward to watching the film yesterday, but as I mentioned earlier, the paused download with no ability to resume the download, really was irksome for me. And as I had retried to download via the link, it' now no longer possible to obtain the download I had paid for. Seemingly if I now want it, I'm being redirected to the site to pay an additional £8.99 to activate another link. Erm, no thanks.

Hopefully the DVD will arrive soon as part of my pre-ordered bundle package.

Edited by kevin_lindsay

Hi @kevin_lindsay - sorry that you're having problems with the download. I've just reset your download limit, so you've got another 3 attempts.. you just need to make sure you have a strong connection and adequate storage on the device/computer that you're downloading to.

Can you drop me an email - [email protected] - and let me know it works OK? (or not).. 

Thanks,

Nick