Why become a member? ×

London/ Middlesex based Bassist available May 2018

Sweeneythebass

• 2 months later...

well i am guitar player with Dirty Mitts and at the moment we are looking for a bass player as our bass player left, we are located around north london but flexible to choose studio easy for everyone , our style and sound is honest to our influences which is rock and blues based from ZEPPELIN,THE FACES,FREE, CREAM , SHUGGY OTIS ,STONES, SIMO , JEFF BECK GROUP , many many others the formation is two guitars singer and drummer we got recorded samples ready to send and material written so once we find a bass player we are ready to roll , let me know if you intrested and i can send you the material too . thank you

https://soundcloud.com/user-895673640-576211183/sets/dirty-mitts-ep

• 11 months later...

Hi there, I am Jonny D lead singer and lead guitarist of NeMeSiS,

We are an established west London classic rock covers band with a difference but as of June this year we find ourselves without a bass player. We still have a year of gigging ahead and need to find the right person for the job.  if you check out the nemesis page on the www.lemonrock.com/nemesis website you will be able to see and hear more of what we are about.

If you are interested in Joining a fun band that really rocks get in contact by phone 07922 151492 or email themightynemesis.com to arrange to meet.

Jonny D