Why become a member? ×

Amp no longer available, but all 4 speakers and cab are
£290

fleabag

Not sure how much of it is pure nostalgia, but I really miss my old TE gear. I had the Mk IV version of this and it was immense (in tone as well as mass!). This is a huge amount of rig for a silly low price :heart:

Oh boy, I remember my old Trace 4x10 combo!

Hats off to anyone who's had to carry one of these bad boys by themselves.

Your practically giving it away at this price.

Someone buy this, cancel your gym membership and still get a full body workout at every gig.😉

I had a Trace that looked something like that in the 80s. I was living on the third (top) floor of a converted house in Acton at the time and had to carry it up and down the stairs for every rehearsal or gig. I was 30 years younger and fitter then, doubt if I could even lift one unassisted now!

Sounded great, though. 

It's tragic :)

What with the purchase price and then Dave Smart doing a service and fitting new switches for the graphic and preshape + pat test, i'm down £110

I need  counselling

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't there a new member looking for a 'start-up' amp for pubs and the like..? Price for price, it's going to be hard to beat this for a bargain. Good luck with the sale (but one shouldn't need luck for a deal such as this...). B|

• Like 1

On 02/08/2018 at 15:14, Dad3353 said:

Isn't there a new member looking for a 'start-up' amp for pubs and the like..? Price for price, it's going to be hard to beat this for a bargain. Good luck with the sale (but one shouldn't need luck for a deal such as this...). B|

Thats me. What watt is this tnen please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...