Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ciocks DC8 Mint (Now £95 plus P&P)
£115

Al Krow

The Ciocks DC8 is just over a year old in almost new condition (it's a very solidly built bit of kit anyway) and has had home use only. 

Providing 6 isolated outputs and with the box, full set of leads, instructions etc.

£105 £100  £95 if you can collect from central London or add a £fiver if you would like me to post. (Please note that the DC5 pictured is not included in the sale).

These are currently retailing new for around £140.

Ciocks DC8 & DC5.JPG

Edited by Al Krow

On 27/05/2018 at 15:24, dave_bass5 said:

I forgot about this ad. Ive just brought a couple more splitter leads because I ran out of channels on my DC5, should have got your DC8 instead. 

Cant believe its still here to be honest. GLWTS. 

Cheers Dave -  the DC8 provides 6 isolated outputs and 1000mA 

Edited by Al Krow

18 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

Ah, i didnt realise they were different sizes. Ive just 'upgraded' my Pedaltrain Nano+ to a Metro 16, so i can use both my BDDi and Q/strip on it, but the two boards are the same height.

Yup, in which case the DC5 you already have is the better one for you Dave, if you want it to fit snugly under your board.

PS I thought you were selling your Q/Strip?

Edited by Al Krow

26 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Yup, in which case the DC5 you already have is the better one for you Dave, if you want it to fit snugly under your board.

PS I thought you were selling your Q/Strip?

I was going to sell it, purely because i wasn't using it, because i had no space on the pedal board for it. i used it instead of my BDDI the other night at rehearsals and realised just how versatile it is, so i decided i should start using it more. Hence the slightly larger pedal board. If soemthing is on there its getting used, so I won’t be tempted to sell it. 

Edited by dave_bass5

• MB1 locked this topic