Why become a member? ×

Gig Pics

T-Bay

1 hour ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

https://www.basschat.co.uk/forum/94-live-photos-videos/

We've been doing this as one thread per band. I'll let this thread stay here in GD for a while, because it's not limited to one band.

Thanks, I searched around and looked where I thought it would be before posting but in the time I have been on here I have completely failed to spot that section. Sorry! And I was thinking any gig pics, so ones of our bands, ones at gigs we attend, any old (especially embarrassing) ones, anything gig related really.

Edited by T-Bay

35 minutes ago, thebassist said:

B82D6422-00A9-4A28-84C5-C9F2D29A1027.jpeg

Odd stage set up and picture isn't bright enough to understand what's going on. Looks like 2 Aguilar rigs with one each side of the drums. So what's happening and what kind of material is being played. Looks like a great setting i have to admit.

Dave

3 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

Odd stage set up and picture isn't bright enough to understand what's going on. Looks like 2 Aguilar rigs with one each side of the drums. So what's happening and what kind of material is being played. Looks like a great setting i have to admit.

Dave

Interesting accoustics in a church too?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Steve Browning said:

Always liked the vibe of this one, about 30 years ago at the Crypt in Hastings.

I like those sort of backstage ones that you didn't know were being taken, almost like seeing the workings of the band if that makes sense. 

Here's one of our mod band. FB_IMG_1496349303360.jpg.0dcb8fee6e3f318c0bbbe343b89dd6ec.jpg

• Like 1

Somewhere in North Notts, late 1963, band name 'Vince Pinkerton and the Lawmen'.

Me on drums in those days.

Look at those huge amps....

How things have changed!!

872537C5-2683-4FB1-96D0-45E663D33230.png

Edited by Baxlin
  • Like 1