Grangur

Feedback for FDC484950

Met with Mat yesterday and bought a Warwick from him. He's a good guy to deal with, good communication and trustworthy.

Many thanks, Mat

Met up with Mat today and bought his Warwick LX Streamer Jazzman - top bloke to deal with and bass was exactly as described.  Deal in confidence !

Cheers,

Nick

Just received a set of USA Lollipop Hipshot tuners from Mat, couldn’t be happier. Hope to deal with you again Mat.

All the best, Don.

Mat very kindly agreed to ship his USA Fender Dimension V Deluxe HH to me and I’m extremely pleased he did!
Gorgeous bass at a great price, sounds wickedly good. The bass was as described and arrived before the expected date. 
Many thanks Mat, much appreciated! 
Keir

I recently got an EBMM Sterling 5HH from Mat and am thrilled. The bass is in better condition than Mat has described.Communication was always open, very friendly and very fast, a real English gentleman, very trustworthy and gladly again !

I’ve just bought some headphones from Mat , and it was a pleasure doing business with him, exactly as described and fast tracked postage, thanks mat, Tony.