Why become a member? ×

REDUCED Fender PIMPED Road Worn P... STUPID PRICE £750.00 TO SELL!
£1000

lastanthem88

I'm considering selling this bad boy as I need the cash injection...It's a 2015 road worn P bass in sunburst, which I bought second hand from BC member FinnDave for £850.00 a few months back, which I've had modified as following:

- P bass pick ups replaced with Di Marzio model P cream 

- J bass Di Marzio DP148 cream pick up added 

- Fender tort scratchplate taylor made, correct amount of screw holes etc

- Fender plastic tug bar added

- Schaller straplocks added, original strap buttons will be included in the sale.

Also included in the sale will be the original anodized gold scratch plate and road worn vintage pick ups. The upgrades alone are worth about £150.00, and obviously the gold pick guard and original pick ups add to the value... all modifications made to the highest standard by Howard the Bass Doc from Newcastle who is well known on these forums I believe.

the two pictures are a before and after, if anyone needs anymore I'll happily take some. Would send if I absolutely have too but would much rather have it collected, or meet half way etc, anyone is welcome to come and try this out at my house in Middlesbrough if they want to try before they buy.

RW1.jpg

rw p3.jpg

RW P4.jpg

RW P5.jpg

RW P6.jpg

RW P7.jpg

Edited by lastanthem88
Price edit

• 4 months later...
On 03/11/2018 at 01:41, miles'tone said:

Oh I like this.. a lot!

Love what you've done here👍

I'm sorted for a decent P sorry but someone is going to be very happy!

You, hopefully when you come to your senses. 😉✌️

Hahaha sadly I didn't, I sold it as needed the cash! £750.00 was an utter bargain. 

• Like 1