Why become a member? ×

SOLD Tokai Jazz Sound TJB-45 SOLD
£450

koval123

Up for sale goes my Tokai Jazz Sound TJB-45 bass from 1982. It's in great condition for its age and comes with thick padded made-in-Canada Levy's gigbag from the era.

Flat-sawn maple neck with curved dark rosewood fretboard is comfy, smooth and straight. Truss rod working as it should, frets show some signs of use but there is still a lot of meat in them. Pickups are non-original but great-sounding Bartolini dual-coils (hum-cancelling). As you can see there is no pickguard, I believe the standard Fender 60's JB pickuard will nicely fit. Currently strung with a new 45-100 set of Fender stainless steel flatwounds.

The weight is about 4,1 kg (9 lb) on my traveller scales.

PayPal payment possible (buyer covers the fee), free shipping within EU. It will be well boxed and insured for shipping.

More photos can be found here: http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/koval123/slideshow/Tokai Jazz Sound 1982?sort=9

tok1.jpg

Edited by koval123
free shipping
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • koval123 changed the title to Tokai Jazz Sound TJB-45 price drop £380
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, I know you no longer have this, but I have been looking buy it back since 2004. I'm certain it is the same one, I still

have pictures form then. It was stolen from me back then,  along with a sunburst fretless one with reflex pickups which showed up for sale in Germany about the same time as this one in 2018. Sadly I missed both sale until too late.

I would just like the chance to buy back should either or become available again. Please let me know if you spot either of them.

Cheers,

Mark