Why become a member? Read more... ×
Basschat Podcast: Episode 2 Read more... ×
The Rock Project Maldon

Bass Dep Tutor Required Urgently in Essex

Posted (edited)

Hi, The Rock Project Maldon is in urgent need of a reliable, DBS checked Bass Tutor to work with our 7 -18 year old students in Danbury in Essex. Initially we need someone for Friday 27th April  2018 from 4.30pm until about 7.30pm. There will be lessons for 7-11 year olds from 5pm to 6pm, then lessons for 11-18 year olds from 6.15pm until 7.15pm. These are the urgent hours, but the sessions run from 4pm until 8.15pm overall.

We have good rates of pay for the teaching hours, and there could be regular dep work here in Danbury and at our other school in Wickford on Thursdays. If you have availability and fit the criteria, please do get in touch with The Rock Project Maldon. You can email [email protected] or call on 07882987428. 

Thank you.

Edited by The Rock Project Maldon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DiceSociety
      Bowel loosening and chest rattling tone! Barefaced Big Baby 2 - For sale (With rock solid cover) - £550

Serial number B017, so one of the first ever made, and was ordered from Barefaced before the product was even launched following with a conversation with Alex.
      Amazing tone and bowel loosening, chest rattling, bottom end from a single lightweight cab!

The Big baby 2 includes a high frequency cross-over dial, which changes the tone from vintage to modern and anywhere in between depending on your preference and the band you’re playing with at the time. With the versatility this provides, this really could be the only cab you’ll ever need!
      The cab is light, but very strong and solid, weighs 13kg, and can handle amps of 800 watts.
      There’s a lot of more information and technical data on the Barefaced website at: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm should you need it. Or drop me a PM and I’ll try and help.

I’m selling due to having my eye on something expensive, so gear which doesn’t get much use has to go.
      The cab has never been gigged and has only been played in a band context on around 20 occasions, so is in fantastic condition, and probably only just broken in. These sound amazing, and are capable of reproducing REAL bottom end, with enough volume to gig with a loud rock band. Or any other style of music for that matter (including dub).

There is a thin sliver a the coating on thee handle which has come off which I hope comes through on the above photo. The handle ends are  metal, it’s only a foil type coating which has come off and in no way effects the handles functionality. 

I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. Collection is definitely preferred, but could courier at buyers expense (I’ll try and get some suitable boxes and packing materials!).
      Look out for other for sale posts today or tomorrow as I will also be selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Squier VM ’77 Jazz Bass, Stagg EUB with LOTS of goodies, and a Phil Jones Bass double four.
      Thanks for viewing!

• By Clint
      Eden CaliforniWAH Bass pedal in mint condition and boxed with 15V Power Supply. Great pedal but only had it out the box a few times and never gigged time to move it on! 
      Would swap for TC Elcetronic Mini Vortex 

• By BCH
      SOLD
      This is my stunning Enfield Cannon 4 string bass with Super 8 pickup & case. I was very lucky to buy this new in 2010, its in excellent condition & has been kept in a smoke free studio. It is set up by Auden guitars.
      Martin Simms designed this unique bass in 2008, the quality of components, build & finish is of the highest quality. Martin has finished 3 of my basses over the years. I view him as one of the top bass luthiers. The Cannon model is top of the range custom built, this one is stunning to look at blending from the sunburst finish front to the blue back...The top is made from English Sycamore that came from Wales. It was from a batch Martin got from a furniture maker who had the wood for over 50 years in his workshop and when he retired sold it on and we were lucky enough to receive a small quantity.   It is fab to play and the sound pallet is vast because of the Super 8 pickup design partnership with John East...any question please contact (  have some 2008+ reviews)..this is a wold class bass & a serious investment (I have inc' the price list which is now £5700), so come and try...this is why its a cash on collection   Some links http://www.enfieldguitars.com/cannon.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBujWmzlUrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0TsJ8osYoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1QIXoALQA

http://www.bassplayer.com/basses/1165/enfield-basses/25905

From Enfield web  Our Enfield Cannon was the first model we launched back in 2008 to showcase our unique Super 8 pickup. Still our flagship model they are built to the highest standard using only our best hand selected timbers. All cannon basses are built to order and are available in either 4, 5 or 6 string models.
      The cannon has been specially designed not only for the pro player but for anyone that seeks the ultimate in sound from their bass. With our Super 8 pickup and it's eight individual coil's along with our uniquely designed pre-amp built to our specifications by the renowned 'John East' ( J-Retro fame ) the cannon is perfect for any gigging or studio situation.
      Cannon Specification's
      Tone chambered body with bespoke hardware designed and produced by Enfield Guitars.
      Standard quarter inch jack and a Balanced XLR output.
      Maple neck with dual action truss rod and 25 med/jumbo frets fitted with custom prepared 'Hipshot' tuners.
      Nut Width's
      4 String Cannon = 44mm

Bass Player Review 2 PDF.pdf
      Enfield instructions page 3.pdf
      Enfield instructions page1.pdf
      Enfield instructions page2.pdf
      Enfield review 3.pdf
      Enfield review 4.pdf
      EnfieldReview1.pdf
    • By erik.leroy
      Goodevening everyone,
      I don't know what to do: All my bass plugins sound awfull in reaper (I have a lenovo laptop). I've tried dozens of bass plugins and they sound, wel... crap. I recently downloaded Ample bass P Lite II, it sounded great on a youtube tutorial but on my laptop it sounds awfull. I spent hours trying to fix it, but I'm no daw wizzkid (i'm a historian...).  Is it my hardware? Can someone please please help me? I'll mow your lawn.

Erik
    • By Touchwood
      I am selling this for the family of a friend who has recently passed away. I have got  permission from the Admin (ped) to place this ad.
      1987 Mk1Custom
      Brazilian Mahogany core
      Canadian 'Birdseye' Maple faces
      Indian Rosewood F/Board
      Full Flightcase
      Slight crack to front facing (cosmetic only)
      This bass was made by Ian Waller for a friend who has recently passed away and has had one owner from new.
      This is the first EVER Wal with a lacquer finish and was the start of Wal offering a lacquer finish option.
      Collection from Kendal, UK, or will ship for cost of shipping.