Why become a member? ×

What Trolley do you use

Kevin Dean

A wolf heavy duty foldable hand truck, currently £70 at B&Q.  Decent size with a 100kg capacity and very sturdy.  Makes light work of moving my cabs and PA, including sub.  Also pretty good when going up and down steps when used with a restraint strap.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

A 2 ' square of 1" thick ply with biggish castors in the corners. A slot near one edge for picking it up. ;)
40643915375_e2870e0693_o.jpg

I got one of these for £20 from Bunnings Warehouse a few months ago. Could have probably made my own for cheaper, but can I be arsed? No. No I cannot.

My cab sits on it in a cupboard and get's wheeled out when the family is out.

I currently have one of these from Lidl but they don't sell them all the time.

2734217_1_zpsmr5cvqxo.jpg

It was really bought as a stand in for another type I use but which got knackered trying to manoeuver round a badly parked van. I never got round to replacing the stand in so far it has been fine, might find one on ebay or gumtree?

Cab (barefaced S12T) and cables/amp/pedals suitcase (travel trolley) have wheels, bass has backpack straps. One travel with all my gear. Drummer is thinking about getting a ROCKnROLLER cart from thomann for his drum kit and when we need to take our PA to a venue. They're very tough and versatile on multiple surfaces. https://www.thomann.de/gb/rocknroller_r6_mini.htm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost_Bass said:

Cab (barefaced S12T) and cables/amp/pedals suitcase (travel trolley) have wheels, bass has backpack straps. One travel with all my gear. Drummer is thinking about getting a ROCKnROLLER cart from thomann for his drum kit and when we need to take our PA to a venue. They're very tough and versatile on multiple surfaces. https://www.thomann.de/gb/rocknroller_r6_mini.htm

Just ordered one from Bax music slightly better price  including delivery .

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2018 at 14:05, KevB said:

I currently have one of these from Lidl but they don't sell them all the time.

2734217_1_zpsmr5cvqxo.jpg

It was really bought as a stand in for another type I use but which got knackered trying to manoeuver round a badly parked van. I never got round to replacing the stand in so far it has been fine, might find one on ebay or gumtree?

I bought one of those, pretty good but everyone refused to use it except me preferring to carry everything so took it out of the van and the grandkids used it for a while to push each other up and down the garden path and then my son nicked it to put his generator on.  A good quality trolly.

On 4/18/2018 at 14:05, KevB said:

12 hours ago, leschirons said:

Can I suggest one of these? Really cheap. In fact, they're free.

images(2).jpg

They're not free everywhere, but you'll never have to pay more than £1.   However, they don't fold up so hard to get in the back of a Fiesta