Why become a member? Read more... ×
Check out Guitarchat.co.uk Read more... ×
drewk_ie

**SOLD** Parts Clearout: pickups; knobs; straps; strings
£198

Posted (edited)

Having a bit of a clear out, seem to have accumulated a lot of parts, leads etc over the years:

Musicman Sub Pickup Ceramic pickup out of a Musicman Sub £30 (pic 1)

Bartonili MM Pickup 1980s Bart Pickup, multicoil, c/w selector switch £80 (pic 2)

Musicman Plate Musicman Stlye Control Plate £6 (pic 3)

Squire Neck Plate Squire 4 bolt neck plate (only three screws?) and assorted strap buttons (brass and chrome), brass nut and strap locks parts £10 (pic 4 & 10)

Assortment of Strings lots and lots of assorted bass strings, GHS, Rotosound, DRs, D’Addario, Ernie ball, Thomastik - Job lot £35 (pic 5)

Assortment of Leads lots of assorted patch leads (mono and Stereo) - Job lot £12 (pic 6)

Assortment of Knobs a few assorted knobs, chrome & plastic - Job lot £10 (pic 7) 

**SOLD Mark bass Bass Keeper Markbass Bass Keeper, handy bass stand that works off the side handle of your bass cab, for those extremely small stages SOLD**

Straps two bass straps, one black, one grey  £5 (pic 8)

Will cancel off as the items sell or if someone wants to take all as Job lot for £120 shipped anywhere in Europe 

Collection always preferred, but postage can be arranged.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by drewk_ie

Is that SUB pickup a real MusicMan (EBMM, USA) or "Sterling by MusicMan"?

Posted (edited)

Off a Sterling I believe, but all sold now

Edited by drewk_ie

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Clint
      Ernie Ball Musicman SUB Bass - Made in USA (Music Man)
      This is not one of the newer/ cheaper models made in Asia but the USA one made in the same line alongside the stingrays using the same pick ups and electronics etc in the early mid 2000's. The reviews on these are amazing and with good reasons, you basically get a stingray at half the price and beautiful bass.
      Teal slab body with 2-Band active pre-amp.
      One of the original USA made Sub basses that's been well used and so has a few dings and marks on the neck with some of the paint coming off (I know a lot of people sand this off) but It feels, plays and sounds great!
      Based in South East London
      Sorry, not interested in trades.

• By KeithKelly30
      Stunning Musicman Stingray 30th Anniversary for sale.
      These basses were produced in 2017 for just one year as a celebration of 30 years of the Stingray 5 string Bass and have since been discontinued. Just the one year of production makes this basses very rare.
      I received the bass in July 2017 and have gigged it only a handful of times since. The bass is in immaculate condition as is the case it came in. If you have any interest in the bass and would like any further information please feel free to PM me here. All specs listed below. cheers. Keith. 
      Price €2600
      Premium Tonewoods
      The Music Man StingRay 5 Bass Guitar is built from a lightweight ash body and a roasted maple neck to produce a sweet, twangy tone with good sustain. The lightweight body and double cutaway offers a comfortable playing experience, and alongside the smooth roasted maple neck you are able to rock all night with the StingRay 5 bass.
      3-Band Active Preamp EQ
      The 3-band active EQ allows for more control over the dynamics of the bass's tone with the three EQ control pots. With the standard volume control, the 3-band EQ is also configured with controls for treble, bass, and midrange to allow for tonal adjustments that will suit your playing style and to ensure that you have a fantastic tone before the sound even reaches your amplifier.
      Features
      Anniversary edition to celebrate 30 years of the StingRay5
      Special Anniversary Humbucking Pickup and preamp deliver a punchy tone with articulation
      Transparent buttercream finish with red tortoiseshell pickguard
      Roasted maple neck and fingerboard add a distinctive appearance and enhance the overall tone
      Includes hand-signed certificate of authenticity
      Crafted from lightweight ash for added comfort
      Schaller BM tuners provide perfect intonation
      Single cutaway allows easier access to the higher frets
      Specifications
      Body & Bridge
      Body: Ash
      Construction: Bolt-On
      Finish: High Gloss Polyester
      Colour: Trans Buttercream
      Bridge: Music Man Chrome Plated, Hardened Steel With Classic Nickel Plated Steel Saddles
      Neck & Fingerboard
      Neck: Select Roasted Maple
      Neck Finish: Ultra-Light Satin Polyurethane
      Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
      Scale Length: 34"
      Fingerboard Radius: 11"
      Frets: High Profile, Wide, Stainless Steel
      Number Of Frets: 22
      Nut Width: 1 3/4''
      Electronics & Hardware
      Pickup: Special Anniversary Humbucking Pickup with Ceramic Magnet and Soapbar Pickup Cover
      Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass
      Switching: 3-Way Lever Pickup Selector
      Tuning Machines: Schaller BM with Tapered String Posts
      Electronic Shielding: Graphite Acrylic Resin Coated Body Cavity and Aluminum Lined Pickguard
      Pickguard: Red Tortoiseshell
      Hardware: Chrome

• By foya
      Awesome MINT Stingray 5 classic, no dings or other imperfections.
      made in 2012 in San Luis Obispo
      Tobacco Sunburst, original 2 way preamp like in the old pre ernie ball's stingrays.
      nice grain swamp ash on the body and a stunning birdseye neck and fingerboard.
      the bass weights 4.4 kg on my bathroom scale.
      I sell only because i'm more into a 5 string jazz bass style, but the bass sounds really good and  the Low B is really focused and resonant.
      i can consider trades with high end 5 string jazz basses, but i prefer a straight sale.
      Bass available in Northern Italy, but i can ship in Europe.
      original hard case included.
      price 1400 GBP

• By lucatus
      Hello there,
      I'm putting together a bass and I'd like to know your opinions. I'm thinking about combining P (neck) + Humbucker (bridge) rather than the more usual PJ configuration. The bass would be passive and with a 3 way switch (P, P+H,H).
      I've seen very few basses with this configuration, mainly an old Fender American Deluxe series now discontinued. I owned one a long time ago and the sound was interesting, but I was a bit dissatisfied with the stock electronics and sold it. Now I already have PJ and JJ basses, so this P+H would give me something different. I'm gonna use a Bartolini 8S P, still undecided about the humbucker.
      Suggestions welcome.
       I also have a Bartolini 9JL1 jazz pup, so feel free to tell me to forget the whole plan and just do a PJ like most people do! 😂
      Cheers
      Pablo.
    • By noise_art
      Hello guys!

I've decided to put my Mayones BE5 Fretless for sale. I am the second owner, this bass has been built in 2012 (as I know these basses) it's a good one.
      Plays well, I've bought it in order to do some "mwaaah" in studio mainly. Did some recordings, I am no longer use this bass as it deserves.

There's some  marks on ebony board, but it's straight, bass comes with semi-flat strings (used!).

Overall is in good condition. I think this "older line" is nicer than nowdays, new owner will be satisfied I belive. Few marks but nothing special

- mahogany/maple neck
      - ovankol body
      - WSC hardware
      - Bartolini pickups
      - Mayones 9v pre
      - ebony unlined fretboard (side dots)

I can ship it anywhere in EU, we can discuss rates.

Cheers!