drewk_ie

Parts Clearout: pickups; knobs; straps; strings
£198

Posted (edited)

Having a bit of a clear out, seem to have accumulated a lot of parts, leads etc over the years:

Musicman Sub Pickup Ceramic pickup out of a Musicman Sub £30 (pic 1)

Bartonili MM Pickup 1980s Bart Pickup, multicoil, c/w selector switch £80 (pic 2)

Musicman Plate Musicman Stlye Control Plate £6 (pic 3)

Squire Neck Plate Squire 4 bolt neck plate (only three screws?) and assorted strap buttons (brass and chrome), brass nut and strap locks parts £10 (pic 4 & 10)

Assortment of Strings lots and lots of assorted bass strings, GHS, Rotosound, DRs, D’Addario, Ernie ball, Thomastik - Job lot £35 (pic 5)

Assortment of Leads lots of assorted patch leads (mono and Stereo) - Job lot £12 (pic 6)

Assortment of Knobs a few assorted knobs, chrome & plastic - Job lot £10 (pic 7) 

**SOLD Mark bass Bass Keeper Markbass Bass Keeper, handy bass stand that works off the side handle of your bass cab, for those extremely small stages SOLD**

Straps two bass straps, one black, one grey  £5 (pic 8)

Will cancel off as the items sell or if someone wants to take all as Job lot for £120 shipped anywhere in Europe 

Collection always preferred, but postage can be arranged.

Thanks for looking.

B17C0A4C-7102-45E1-B970-0F84C9858B60.jpeg

AD7C2DCD-A309-425A-A7BA-D7949A677F66.jpeg

67FC8E78-6B48-414C-BF7F-8F55E9C6F9DB.jpeg

62C31BDB-29A1-4055-AA9F-9D9E17BDF0FA.jpeg

BB6F2A3D-9D62-4968-AE2B-C7E4508ADA2A.jpeg

ABC00F36-0099-4685-8306-2CCDA6FF78BA.jpeg

66EAF086-A88E-4E9A-8CD2-DBEABFA9B467.jpeg

5AB24B5D-DFE4-427A-868A-DD6792379296.jpeg

693EED20-26EE-40AE-82F8-E943FB4EADCC.jpeg

Edited by drewk_ie

Is that SUB pickup a real MusicMan (EBMM, USA) or "Sterling by MusicMan"?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By noise_art
      Hello!

I recorded some samples of a beloved Tobias Growler (an older one, the best)
      Hope you'll find it useful.

• By FDC484950
      I have for sale two Delano pickups that came from my recently acquired jazzman 5.
      Delano MC5HE/S-L - EB - bridge MM style 5-string humbucker wired for coiltap parallel/single coil/series with EB cover (makes it a direct replacement on a stingray 5 I believe)
      Delano JC5HE/D - neck stacked coil 5 string single coil width

They’re very nicely made and fully-shielded, so should be quiet.
      I can’t find a UK selling price for these new but bassparts.de sells the, for €248, so I’d imagine about £215 new.
      I’ll offer them for £120 posted to mainland UK, or £65 each posted.

• By MrT-Bass
      Up for sale is my amazing (and still very new) Overwater "Classic looking" Hybrid Jazz. This bass is beyond amazing in both sound and feel, and if I didn't already have a number one, this would be it!! Due to some major work needed at home, I have to let this one go!!
      Built in 2016 and delivered December 2016, this has a few modifications from the regular spec hybrid J that make it an amazing bass to play.
      In immaculate condition having only been on a few gigs and used in the studio for recording...it truly even still smells new!!!
      A bass at this spec would come in at £3500+ so this really is a great price for an instrument of this calibre...grab it while it's still here!!

Price - £1700 (no trades)

Spec -

5 String
      34" scale (Fantastic B string)
      18mm string width
      46mm at the nut
      Maple 3 piece reinforced neck (No angle)
      Rosewood fingerboard
      24 frets
      MOP Blocks and binding
      OW standard profiling
      Neck depth slim - around 22-23mm at 12th fret

Swamp Ash body - Around 4kgs in weight

East J-Retro preamp + Passive tone - silver knobs (Amazingly versatile) - rear battery compartment
      Bartolini 57CBJD L1/L2 pickups (Up-grade from the OW standard jazz pickups)
      Pickups in 60s jazz position - slightly back from the neck for "slap" access
      Edge mounted locking jack socket

Bridge - OW 5 18mm chrome/silver
      Machine heads - Hipshot Ultra Lite - Chrome
      Scratchplate - Tortoiseshell

Black gloss - solid finish (Nitro)

Removable ramp

Also with a Bass Centre case as no OW case bought with the bass.

Overwater basses has a fantastic reputation and this bass is a stunning example of their work in every way - quality of finish, sound, playability and looks.

Price again incase you thought you mis-read £1700 - Bargain!!!

OW pics below and I have more to send if required!

Here's a sound sample - https://www.youtube....h?v=afmWhDj3UbA

• By sumorabbit
      Warwick Streamer CV German Pro Series £750
      No trades please.
      German made pro series Warwick Streamer Fretless. Has EMG J pickups installed and the VolVolTone circuit to compliment (one knob is a dummy knob). I still have the MEC pups and passive circuit (Vol,Vol,Passivetreb,Passivebass) that came with it,  I could swap it back in on request.
      2 small marks on the body otherwise great condition and sounds great, It's just not getting used and I have many other basses.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Mayones Jabba 5 with Aguilar pups and 2 band pre passive/active and passive tone.
      A few small dings as pictured, Frets levelled recently, lovely smooth low action. Sounds as a jazz bass should with Mayones quality in buckets £900
      Test drives welcome (I have the truss cover for the Warwick, I just tend to leave them off all my basses).
      Collection preferred, or I can deliver within reason. I'm out of shipping materials to post it safely, so shipping would incur extra cost ro purchase cartons and bubblewrap. Located in Bolton North Manchester
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      RAY HAS SOLD

good image hosting    

image hosting

free image hosting
    • By Looda
      Bartolini NTMB-L preamp stock in the pre 2007 Lakland 55-02 and 55-94.
      If you have a spare one you don't use, I will buy it for sure at a reasonable price.