Why become a member? ×

Sold: Pair of Gallien Krueger 210RBH 400 watt 8 ohm cabs GK 2x10 cabinet
£200

Used pair of GK RBH 2x10 cabs with horn. 400 watts at 8 ohms. 25 kg/55 lbs each. 11-ply poplar construction with a port at the bottom - no particle board here, so not as lightweight as the NEO cabs but you can drive it hard and it kicks out so much punch. These are the from professional touring grade series of cabs as used by Flea, Tool, and tons of other touring bassists, and are totally bomb-proof but an ok one-hand lift with the handle or two-handed with the flightcase style side handles. I can get two of these and a head in my hatchback. I've used one on its own and as a pair with both a 300 watt valve head and an 800 watt solid state head and they've never struggled and always performed perfectly. I also used one on its own with a TC BH250 head for a year or so to great effect in big and small venues DI'd - they really are great little cabs with so much punch and they throw sound out like nothing else i've tried. The clever shape means that you can stack them horizontally, vertically or tilt one back to point up at you as a monitor which is great for tight venues or bigger stages when you can DI. They also feature the GK biamp system allowing you to use separate power amps for the horn and woofers (you need a specific 4-core speaker cable for this). The horn can be attenuated all the way down if necessary. I've never even used the horn as the 10 inch drivers have all the treble i need with a stingray. Why am i selling them? Because i've joined a "heavy band" and I need more speakers! I'm looking for one to two 8 ohm 4x10s ideally, maybe Ampeg, SWR, Mesa but open to other options. Contact me if you're interested in both but will split. £200 each or £400 the pair. (Traynor head in pics obv not included.) I'm down in St Agnes in Cornwall but I can pack them up and ship at cost no problem or you can collect from Bath, although you may have to wait a bit for me to get them up there. 

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3418.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_3420.JPG

rbh-owners-manual.pdf

IMG_3117.JPG

IMG_3131.JPG

Edited by simonroberts788