Why become a member? ×

FuNkShUi

Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass V, manufactured in Corona California in 1999, and carefully used and maintained by one owner previous to me. 

I purchased it with the idea that a 5 string bass would replace the need for me to have a second bass on stage tuned to D. Well, it doesn't. I haven't got time to practice enough to get proficient on a 5. So it's getting moved on. 

It really is a fantastic  instrument.  A beautiful 'White Blonde' translucent colour that has retained its high gloss lacquer finish, with few signs of wear and tear other than some small marks on the headstock edge and a tiny dink on the lower left body edge (see detailed photo). Youll also see "players wear" on the back of the body where the paint has worn a little thinner. Hard colour to photo. It sometimes appears a shell pink. 

Active electronics (9v) with a wide tonal range, rosewood fingerboard with switchable red SIMS led dot markers (9v), activated by pressing the middle frequency tone knob. (fitted when new at a cost of £500). Really slim neck. 

Original Fender factory labels and truss rod adjustment tool included, plus the original tortoiseshell pickguard as an alternative to the white one shown. 

This is a genuinely outstanding example of a classic bass guitar in great condition.

I am happy to look at trades. Only 4 strings though. And I don't like sunburst. Sorry about that. Any questions, give me a shout. 

58hGfGc.jpg

iAUYc3v.png

CZQjt4V.jpg

CSXFJ55.jpg

YxEpQAW.jpg

yg0k6vn.jpg

F02uGLc.jpg

9myGY8x.jpg

WSQfDaN.jpg

Edited by FuNkShUi
  • Like 2