Why become a member? ×

Updated TC TonePrint app on the way...

dannybuoy

Hooray! As Cameron said, it’s long overdue. Having to do it via the PC is a pain and I’ve never got around to installing the editor because of that. It was always frustrating that it was possible to upload presets via phone but not edit them. Finally I’ll be able to more easily explore what the Sentry can do.

Hopefully they’ll add the ability to see what patch is on the pedal when booking up the phone. 

I read a post over on TB last night which suggested they’ve been listening to the years of criticism from users and implemented a lot of huge changes. Fingers crossed, TonePrint sharing will be upon us as that’s one of the big gripes we’ve had for a long time. Also, from the sounds of it we will be able to see what patch is currently loaded on a pedal as there will be the ability to edit the TC-made prints (not artist signature ones though).

53 minutes ago, CameronJ said:

I read a post over on TB last night which suggested they’ve been listening to the years of criticism from users and implemented a lot of huge changes. Fingers crossed, TonePrint sharing will be upon us as that’s one of the big gripes we’ve had for a long time. Also, from the sounds of it we will be able to see what patch is currently loaded on a pedal as there will be the ability to edit the TC-made prints (not artist signature ones though).

Reading the article linked above he says that user toneprints are the most popular so it implies they’ll be making them shareable. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1